My Man. 5

Coming Home

"Good morning Beamie." Pha was coming downstairs holding the railing as he greeted Beam.

"Pha. You should have called me." He quickly climed up the stairs to hold him. 

"Its okay Beam. I can manage this much. Did Forth contact you"? Pha asked him and Beam smiled wide.

"Yes they are on the way."

"Yes. I cant wait anymore.." Pha was gleaming with joy.

"Okay now eat your breakfast or your husband will kill me." Beam handed him breakfast laughing. 

"They will be here in an hour almost. Right. I need to shower. I need to be fresh Beamie." Pha hurrily finished his breakfast.

"Pha.. You are okay. No need to tire yourself. Just relax. Sit and lets enjoy our time waiting for them okay." Beam took him to the couch. 

"Pha... Ummm.. Can.." Pha looked at Beam who was searching for words to speak. 

"What is it Beam?" Pha took his hands.

"Can.. I touch.. I mean.." He was hesitant and Pha smiled.

"Ofcourse Beamie. You can. Its your baby too." he softly held his hand and led it to his little bump. 

He could feel Beam's hand trembling. His lips quivering, his eyes glistering. He leaned in and softly placed his ear on his tummy. Though he couldnt feel them, still..

"He.. Hello Ba..Baby ." Pha smiled at him. He softly patted his head. 

Beam pulled off after a while as Pha hug him. 

"Thank you Pha." 

"Dont be Beam. You are my family and you deserve all happiness in the world." He was sincere and Beam knows. 

*********

"Babyyyyyyyyyy am hommmmmme." 

Phana and Beam were watching TV when they heard Mew screaming. 

Pha stood up to face his Husband.. Ohh how he missed him. 

Beam ran into Forth's arms. One night away from him was more than enough for him to miss him..

Forth twirled him on his heels and scooped him up in his arms.

"Guyssss. Go get yourself a room. Please.." Mew screamed and Forth didnt spare a minute to run to his bedroom but Beam stopped him blushing hard. 

"How you doing baby. I missed you." Mew softly pecked his forehead before showering his face with kisses.. Pha was happy. Giggling. Laughing. 

"Hows my baby?" This time Mew bent down to his tummy. 

"Hey baby. Daddy home. Did you miss me? I missed you alot baby." He kissed his covered tummy bit he felt Pha was still. Not responding. He should be a laughing mess by now. 

He looked upto him and found him worried.

"What is it Phana? You okay? What happened? Is the baby okay?" Mew cupped his face and followed his gaze on his hand. And realised...

"What is it Mew?" Pha held his hand. Mew took him to sit on the sofa. Beam was looking at them worrily. He asked Forth taking him to the kitchen to prepare the lunch.

"What happened to him Forth??" Beam asked him as Forth held him in his arms. Feeling him. Inhaling his scent.

"Injury with the machines. A nail dig deep. Had to get him stitched." Forth kissed his forehead telling him the details.