My Man 3

3. The Needs
😈😈😈😈

Mew pulled out and cleaned his exhausted husband softly. As Pha was sleeping peacefully. He wanted to sleep too. But he was bit hungry.

He slowly crept out of the room as it was eleven at night.

He came downstairs and saw Forth and Beam watching tv.

Their kitchen and lounge was combined. They preffered to eat and watch tv together whenever they had time.

"Need something Mew?" Beam looked at him as he saw Mew entering Kitchen.

"Ohh. Nothing much. Feeling hungry." He softly replied and Forth smiled.

"Hold on." Beam pulled out of Forth's chest and joined Mew in the kitchen.

"Here. Take it and feed Pha too. And dont forget to give him his medicines and milk." Beam handed him boxes of tupperware for easy handling and a glass of milk.

"Thank you so much Beam. And thank you Forth.. You guys have always been my support. I owe you guys." Mew was gratefull.

"Stupid. We are friends remember. We have been together for ages now. Now go and take care of Pha."  Forth lightly smacked his arm before turning off the TV and picking up Beam in arms to go to his bedroom.

Only then Mew realised, they were actually waiting for him to have dinner.

He was thanking them in heart over and over again.

He entered his room again and Pha was awake.

"Hey baby. Here lets have dinner. ForthBeam had prepared for us. And you have to take medicine too." Mew sat beside him on the bed and fed him food.

"Mewieeeeee" Pha called him as Mew came back after doing the dishes and turning off all lights.

"Yeah baby." He slipped in the bed with him in his boxers and pulled him across his chest. He was rubbing his belly and Pha loved it..

"The baby wants his Daddy..." Pha said playing with Mew's fingers and Mew laughed.

"Okay.. If thats so." He bent slightly to his tummy kissing it softly.

Pha was looking at his teasing hubby.

"Hey baby. Its daddy here. How you doing? Dad taking good care of you right. Well baby. Daddy missing you so much and waiting for you. Dont bother your Dad much okay. I love you and go to sleep now." He kissed him again and sat up pulling Pha again in his arms.

"Baby okay now." He was supressing his smile as he saw Pha's expressions. But burst out into laughter.

Pha slowly turned to him. Putting half of his body on him. He was rubbing his semi erect penis on Mew's thighs.

Mew was breathing heavy as he felt the hot rod pulsing on his bare thigh.

"Pha....."

"Naaaaa. I want you Baby.." Pha kissed his lips and he melted into his arms.

*****

They slept almost in the morning as Pha was drifting in and out of sleep and kept asking for more.

Mew messaged Forth about his absence from Office as there wasnt any important meeting. Turn out to be Forth took a leave too as Beam was free.

Being relaxed, Mew tucked Pha close to him placing a hand over Pha's tummy. And slept peacefully.

***

They enjoyed the day at double date. It was late in the evening when they returned.

Pha was tired and almost sleepy. Mew bid ForthBeam goodnight and picked his sleepy husband in his arms to the room.