My Man. 14

14. The Dark Phase
"Hey Forth Beamie. We are home. Here its for you." Pha gave the paper bags to Forth and Beam and put Mark in his carrying cot before going up to change.

"Wow. Yummms. Sea food." Beamie twinklied.

"Yeah Pha took me to a recently opened restaurant. Its good. The food is good too. So we thought to get you guys a taste of it". Mew slumped down on the couch.

"Hey Gen baby. How you doing princess. Papa taking care of you.. Hmmmm." He held Gen in his arms. She was awake and was playing in her carrying cot.

"Hmmmm. I wonder what would you both call us. How about me and Forth as Daddies and Pha and Beam as Dads. Would be good. What say princess?" He was talking to her like she would reply. Softly kissing her fingers and Beam was looking at him with indifferent expressions.

"See Mark is looking at us too. Want to play with him. Let me carry him too." He easily picked Mark in his arms too. It was first time he held both his kids in his arms.

"Mew." He heard Pha calling him. He had changed into comfy cloths.

He lift his head up to see Pha but instead he saw Beam and Forth staring him.

He realised may be they didnt like. But he said just in a moment of love. He didnt mean to take her back or use his authority...

"Am so sorry Beam. Am sorry Forth. I. I didnt mean.. Am so sorry." He was about to give Gen to Beam but he stopped.

"Why are you saying sorry Mew. I didnt mind it buddy. And why would i. She is your daughter. I was looking at you because i loved your idea. They are blood related and it sounds good if they both address us the same way." Beam patted his shoulder.

"And .. Tell me. If i hold Mark, would you mind it? No right? Then why would i... You can hold her, love her. I have no objection." Mew smiled at him.

"I just couldnt stop myself." He softly cooed.

"Its simply okay Buddy." Beam assured him.

Mark and Gen were growing up. Days turn into years and they were already in high school. Pha and Beam were on call doctors now. They would attend serious surgeries only.

Mew and Forth had extended their business. They were still living under the same roof.

Bot kids use to call them as Daddy and Dads.

Pha couldnt conceive more. Though he tried a lot. It was the most depressing phase. There was some complications and for that it required a surgery to remove the womb.

It was hell for Mew. He was upset not becaise Pha couldnt be pregnant again. But because Pha took it really bad. The impact had him bed ridden for weeks. He refused to respond to any medicine any food.

On days he was cheerfull other days he used to lock himself in the room.

Mark and Gen spent time with him. Talking to him. With Beam and Forth as his supporting friends, his loving children, and his hooked up Husband. Pha gradually overcome his depression phase.

Mew never left him alone. He never complained about his behaviour. He comforted him. There were nights when Pha cried whole night in his arms. And he never got tired of wiping his tears.

There were times when Pha took rounds to be fucked up, praying for any miracle to happen.

There were times when he insisted not to even call him.

Mew stood by him. Loved him. Took care of him. Neglecting himself. He took care of all his needs. He respected all his demands. Never creased his forehead.

But yes he was upset.

*******

"Forth i think we should consult some psychiatrist." Mew was sitting in the lounge head hung.

Forth looked at him. He had eye bags under red eyes. His hair deshelved. He had lost weight too. Some pounds may be. He had just put Pha asleep after almost staying awake whole night..

He never mind wrecking Pha whole night, whole day. He loved him. He loved to have sex with him. But this was total new story.

A frustrating sex is never pleasing. But he fulfilled his wish till he passed out crying.

He made sure Pha is changed, and comfortable before he went downstairs.

Beam was out to fetch kids from school.

"Mew. We are all with you." Forth wrapped his arm around his shoulder and pull him for a hug.

"It shall pass soon Mew." He felt his shirt getting wet. But he didnt stop Mew. He wanted him to cry it out. He was a human after all. Staying strong for long isnt possible. So he let him to cry all his pains.

"I cant see him like this Forth. It hurts." He was wailing like a child. Forth sighed. He could never relate to his pain.. But yes it was scary to even think for a while if it was Beam instead of Pha.

"I know Mew. He will be fine soon." He patted his head.

He could only say comforting words to him. And he would never be tired of it.

"Daddy." He heard Mark and Gen and open his arms for both.

"Daddy why are you crying? Is Dad okay?" Mark was a mature kid. He understood something is wrong with Dad. But he knew he will be fine soon.

"Dad is okay Mark. Why dont you change and then we will have lunch." Forth held Mark and Gen and nudge Beam to take them.

*******

"I will go check Pha. He hasnt eaten anything since night." He was about to get up when Mark held his hand.

"Daddy. I will get Dad." He made him sit back and went upstairs once again.

"Dad. Wake up." He softly shook Pha. He stirr and then fell asleep again.

"Dad. Wake up. Am hungry dad. And you are hungry too. I know. And i wont eat untill you eat with me. Can you do it for your Mark dad." He shook him again and this time Mark succeeded in waking him up.

"Mark. Baby." Pha sat up hurrily and hug his son.

"Am so sorry baby. Please forgive me. I will never ignore you again. Please forgive your dad." He was frantically kissing his face, his eyes, his head,his hands.

"Am a bad dad. Am very bad dad. Am sorry baby." He hug hum tight. Crying hard.

"You are not bad dad. You are the best dad. And you will be the awesome one if you wash your face and come with me to have lunch." Mark wipes his face with his hands and Pha noded.

"Yes baby. Anything for you. He quickly washed his face and lifted Mark in his arms.

"Pha.. " Mew rushed to him to hug Pha and Mark.

"Am so happy baby. Thank you for coming downstairs. Come. See i have made your favorite food." Mew was smiling gleefully.

Pha put Mark down and tightly hug Mew. He realised what he missed. He thought shutting himself would ease the pain. But his comfort was here. In Mew's arms.

"Am so sorry Mew. I am really sorry. I neglected you. I ignored my son. I forgot am a father. Am really sorry. Please forgive me for all the trouble i made." He was crying in his chest. Clenching his shirt.

"Shush Pha. Its okay baby. Am here for you. Remember.. We promised to stay by each other forever. How could i leave you to deal with the pain Pha. You are my soulmate. And if you are hurt, am in pain too." Mew kissed his face.

"Please forgive me."

"Shuhsssshh. Already forgiven baby. Come. Sit with your son." He gently made him sit on his chair. Mark and Gen sat in his lap in his arms. Like old times.

Forth hug him sideways and Beam did too.

"Now thats my family. My happy family." Mew clicked a picture from his mobile. Smiling wildly.

He felt a burden lift of his chest. He had his Pha back.