My Man. 4

………
4.
Decisions.

Pha was tired but glowing. He wanted to reach home to break the news to Forth and Beam.

Mew was looking at his happy face while driving, and suddenly he felt Pha is kind of sad.

"Pha. What is it?" He was concerned.

"Are you okay? Need to go to doctor?" Now he was panicking.

"Oh no Mew. Am fine. Just a thought." Pha was reluctant. Either to talk about this issue or not. What if Mew didnt like? What if he offended?

"What is it Pha?" Mew parked the car at road side and turned to Pha.

"Mew.... Can i request one thing? Only if you agree..." he was hesitant and Mew was surprised. Pha never hesitated in saying anything to him.

"Baby. You have me. Why to request. Name and you have it." Mew was utterly serious.

"Okay. Listen to me first and then suggest okay?" He held up his finger and Mew noded.

"Ummmm. Although Beam or Forth never talked to us directly over this issue. But its like Beam wants to have kids. But since he cant. He wants to adopt one...."

"And since you have twins you are thinking about giving one to them?" Mew completed his sentence and he wasnt shocked because he knows Mew know him.

He just noded. Head hung.

"Look at me Phana." Mew pulled his chin up to look into his eyes.

"This is lifetime decision. Whatever you decide, i am with you. And i am proud of you. Being a mother and sharing your child is not easy. 

So think about it first. And then we will talk to ForthBeam. They are my family and i have no issue with your decision. But once you decide to give them your child, you will not claim the baby again.

Is that okay?" Mew asked him and Pha closed his eyes for a moment.

Mew didnt rush him. He let him take time.

"Lets go home." Pha noded him to get him home.

They reached home with dinner from take away. Forth Beam were waiting for them. Beam took Pha's hand to let him sit on the couch comfortably.

It was tiring for him. First tri-mester was about to end. And it was worth it.

Mew brought his juice as Forth dish out the food and they ate it quickly as everyone was hungry.

"Forth Beam i have to talk to you." Pha signalled Mew to take him to couch in the lounge. Beam was concerned but he followed them with Forth.

Pha leaned on Mew on the couch, sitting comfortably.

"Well.. The ultrasound was good. Everything okay. Me and babies too. Yes.. Am pregnant with Twins." He said and Beam was beeming with joy.

So was Forth. They both congratulated the couple. But there was more to say.

"Guys. Me and Mew have decided something. And we want your YES on it. As in am not asking for you. I am saying it to you."  Pha looked at them who were starring at him.

"I dont know about the gender of babies. And i dont want either. What we have decided is one baby would be
KONGTHANIN - JONGCHEEVEEVAT.

while the other would be

VONGVIPHAN - JAMORUNHUM.

You will pick up your child the very moment he is brought into the world.

I dont care you pick a girl or boy. But one thing i promise. I wont claim the child ever. Neither would Mew."