My Man. 10

Its Time
"Thinking about Phana?" Forth hug Beam as he saw him standing by the window in deep thoughts.

"Pha has scared us all Forth. Everything is normal with him. I dont know why he is worried." Beam turned to him.

"May be its the first time for him. Thats why he is nervous." Forth softly pulled him up in his arms walking to the bed.

He laid him in the center. Beam opened his arms to welcome his shirtless freshly bathed husband.

It was stressfull last month for Forth too. He had to work double as Mew had to attend Pha time to time. And he didnt complaint.

But yes.. He missed Beam.

He hovered him completely covering in his broad chest. Resting on his parting lips. Feeling the warmth that could easily drive him crazy and did i mention. Intoxicated.

They were not in a hurry. Taking their time to devour each other fully. Softly kissing, feeling each other on their fingertips.

Forth opened his eyes for a brief moment. Filled with the warmth of the love he had for Beam. That didnt fade even a single bit.

Beam opened his eyes too when he felt Forth wasnt moving his lips and smiled looking at him staring.

"I love you Beam.. No amount of time can ever effect it." Forth said sincerely and lovingly.

"I know Forth. Because I Love you too. So much." He pulled him back to his lips and rolled over, straddling him.

He pulled up just for a moment to get his shirt and sweatpants off before sliding Forth's trousers off his feet.

He wanted to feel him. Naturally warm. Without any confines of the fabric.

Forth threw his head back as Beam settled himself on his already hard dick. He bent on him licking every inch of the skin available to him without lifting his ass from the poking head.

He circled the soft nipples to turn them hard and red. It was getting hard for Forth to tone down his voice. Beam was surely his death when come to teasing him.

A low hiss escaped his lips feeling the teeth grazing his skin. Leaving red marks all over his body. Marking him.

Beam was kissing him like there is no tomorrow. He blew hot breath on hot rod pulsing and throbbing in his hands waiting to be ravished in his mouth and then his ass..

He took Forth in mouth. And let him set the pace. Forth was pushing his head, guiding him to speed up. Take him whole.

Beam could feel Forth close to cum and he wanted to suck it all but Forth pulled him to a ferocious kiss.

"Not too fast baby." He flipped them over. Quickly paeting his legs to make space for himself to fuck his dick with his mouth.

"Forthieee..." Beam screamed a muffled grunt. It was so much pleasure. He had to hold himself not to cum.

Forth tapped his fingers on his lips and Beam happily took them, sucking them licking them. Wrapping with a generous amount of saliva.

Without breaking eye contact and keeping his leaking cock in his mouth, Forth slowly pushed one finger inside and still it waiting for Beam to adjust.

Beam noded him after a while to proceed. So he added one more. And then the third. Properly stretching him to his will.

He curled his fingers downward and hit the soft bundle of nerves. Beam jolted up. And shot his load without warning.

Forth licked him clean fastening the speed of his fingers messing up his moaning and thrashing baby on the bed.

"Forth.. Take me now.." He was panting. Breathing hard. And Forth didnt spare a moment.. He aligned his hard rod at his entrance and pushed himself slowly inside.