My Man. 7

Judgement and Hatered.

"Mew i want to go shopping." Pha announced biting his pancake in the morning.

"When?"

"Today. In the noon." he informed and Mew thought for a while. It wasnt his off day. He looked at Forth who noded.

"I guess we can call it an off today." Forth announced and Pha screamed with Joy followed by Beam.

"Done. We will leave in short. Lunch outside. Shopping and then dinner. Okay?" Mew settle the program and everyone agreed.

"Mew i might need your help to change." Pha was serious. It was getting difficult for him to perfome his routine tasks. Being pregnant is difficult. And that too with hyper active twins.

He could feel them moving more frequently. And it wasnt comfortable at all. Especially when he had to pee. And he had to pee everytime.

So it was the same issue.

Mew just helped him to relive before changing into more comfortable shirt and trouser pants.

He had just finished changing him, and now he had to change when Pha called him again.

"Mewwwwwwww come out of the washroom now. I need to pee. Hurrryyyy". Mew hurrily went into the room to find a struggling Pha holding his tummy with one hand and one hand below.

Mew laughed but quickly shut his mouth to help his cute fluff ball.

"Aaahhh. Phew. Damn these babies are putting all pressure on my bladder." He was panting when Mew settled him on the bed.

"Pha. Do you think you can manage shopping? I mean the mall doesnt have restrooms in approach all the time." Mew was worried genuinely. And Pha thought about it to.

"I know Mew i am troubling you a lot. But i really want to go shopping for my baby. I will try to manage it. Please." All of sudden Pha started crying and Mew was panicking.

"Baby. Listen. I didnt mean it that way. You can always count on me Pha. I was just talking about your convenience baby. Dont cry please please. I will take you to shop. To lunch and dinner. Wherever you want. But pleae dont cry." Mew pleaded to his husband who was crying hard.

"What happened to Pha?" Beam just entered the room to ask them if they were ready and he panicked too.

"Why is he crying Mew?" Forth asked in concern.

"My fault. I just asked him if he is comfortable to shop because he wants to pee all the time and the restrooms are not available in the mall. And so.." Mew pointed to a crying mess Pha in his arms.

Beams sighed. He signaled Mew to step aside.

"Pha. Stop crying. Look he isnt teasing you. It would be a difficulty if you walk. Also its not good for you to get tired. So i have an idea. How about we a wheelchair from hospital. It will make easy for you to move. 

What say?" Beam suggested and Pha thought for a while.

"Mew.. Can we?" He asked Mew who noded in relief.

"Offcourse Pha. We can. Now cheer up. We gonna get a wheelchair on the way from hospital and then mission baby starts." He cleaned his face with a fresh towel and Pha was happy.

*****

They surely had hell of shopping. Pha was feeling comfortable in the wheelchair. Though he took some minutes to adjust.

Not on the seat, but to the stares. He brushed off the feeling of people looking at him with judgemental looks. Some happy. Some adoring. Some jealous. And some disgusting.