My Man. 15

15. My Man

/* SO HERE WE END OUR JOURNEY. */

******

Mark was surely an over protective brother, even when he didnt know he was the brother.

They made sure to tell both children that they are blood related. Though it was bit difficult for them to understand, but thanks to the idea by Mew. Since they both called them Daddy and Dad. It helped them registering that they are twins.

And well they were exact copy of each other.

They were enrolled for their university life. Mark chose to be a doctor and Gen as a fashion designer. Her choice was simply out of the world.

Their fathers never forced them to decide their future. But yes they helped them through. Both children were intellegent, smart and witty.

*****

Mew was in his office when he heard a knock.

"Yes." He was reading a file.

"Daddy." He heard Mark and Gen and he was surprised to see them in his office. But what surprised him or rather worried him more was Mark crying.

"Mark. What happened? Gen whats the matter?" He rushed to hold him in his arm. Sparing the other for Gen.

They were silent.

"Gen. Call for Daddy Forth." he asked Gen to press the intercom for Forth's office.

He was there in no time and worried like Mew.

"Mark. Son. Tell me whats the matter. How would i know baby if you wont tell me. Or would you like to go home to Dads?" He cupped his face but Mark shook his head hiding his face in his broad chest again.

"Daddy. Actually. There is a problem in University. Well not problem as it is. But Mark.." Gen continued by fell silent.

"What Mark Gen?" Forth asked her pulling to sit with him.

"Daa..daaddyy." Mark hiccuped. Mew felt someone stabbed his heart. He never let his children cry. And watching his grown up boy crying like a five years was unbearable.

"Mark. Baby." He lift his chin and whipped all his tears only to be followed by another chain.

"Daddy. I.. I . Love someone Daddy." He was crying again and Mew was stunned.

"Why are you crying then Mark. Who is the person?" He softly probed.

"Daddy let me explain. Or this stupid will only cry." Gen was getting irritated. It took her a solid hour to convince him to talk to his daddy and now he was crying again.

"He is in love with his classmate. And yes its a HE. And he is afraid you wont accept him." She explained and Mew turned to Mark who had stopped crying but there was a pink on his cheeks.

Mew looked at Forth and they both laughed.

"Mew he is surely Pha's son. Remember he was blushing too when he confessed. And so is Mark." Forth chuckled accompanied by Mew.

"Right Forth. But Mark i dont understand why you are crying over the issue that we wont accept him?" Mew asked Mark. Handing him a glass of water.

"Daddy you... You have no issue"? He was surprised though Gen had already told him.

"Why would we. Its your love life Mark. We are happy as long as he keeps you happy. Call him over dinner." Forth assured him and his eyes twinkled.

"But dads????" Mark was concerned about his dads now.