My Man. 8

8. Helping Husbands
😈😈 Devil mode on.
******

"Uhmmm Mew.. Dont teaseeee." Pha was trying his best to lure Mew to take him but he was surely teasing him. Blowing some hot breaths on his painfully red tip.

Occasionally lapping his tongue from base to top, swirling his leaking slit.

"Am i teasing you??" Mew asked innocently and Pha whimpered..

"Mewieee." He sucked his breath when Mew took his hard cock in his mouth. Sucking it licking it. Much to Pha's satisfaction.

"hmm. Faaaast." Pha was moaning. Requestion Mew to move fast. It was a long built up pressure. And he wanted to release it.

His impatient movements and shufflings were signalling Mew to bob his head fast. And he did.

He sneaked his hands to his belly softly rubbing it and then moving his fingers up to twerk his favourite buds. Standing firmly on the pale skin.

He pinched them softly but instead of pleasure Pha felt pain. As in the pain.

"It ... It hurtsss Mew." Mew pulled up to sit and Pha sat too.

"Hurt. Why? You never felt pain Pha." Mew looked over him concerning..

"I dont know but i feel like swelling.." Pha looked at his body and felt he is kind of swell. All over. But his nipples were extra swell and painfull. He touched himself and he felt the stringing pain too.

"Shall i call the doctor?" Mew picked up his phone. It wasnt that late to ask for advice. So Pha noded.

He was checking on himself to find anything else unusual. But only his nipples.. He knew his feet were double the size but that was okay as per his weight. Carrying two babies. But why his....

And DING.

He instantly stopped Mew to call his doctor. He slightly pinched his left nipple and there was some white drops oozing out.

Mew looked at him and he covered his face in embarrassment.

"Pha what happened?" Mew held his hands demanding answer.

"It means.. Oh my god. How embarrassing." Pha was about to say something but he felt so shy.

"What is embarrassing Pha." Mew was still clueless.

"Stupid. It means.. It means my body is preparing itself for babies to..." He fell silent again. He could feel his skin heating up due to over blushing.

I mean it was natural. He was suppose to think about feeding his babies. But the realization hit him hard.

"Owh.. That means you are gonna feed your babies." Mew registered the words and said in so loving way that Pha was surprised. .

"Whats with being so excited?" He asked Mew knitting his brows.

"Imagine Pha. You sitting with our baby in your arms and feeding him. Oh my god. How beautifull." Mew sketched it and Pha smacked him.

He was dying of shyness and Mew wasnt helping.

"But Mew. Its painfull. I cant even touch myself." He was talking as a matter of fact.

"For that we have to talk to your doctor baby. Lets see what she says. Okay." He hug Pha as he called the number.

It was answered on the third bell and she was worried about Pha.

"Ummm Sorry to disturb you doctor but we have a problem." Mew apologized but she insisted to tell the problem first.

"Umm. Its. Its.. That.." Mew was stuttering. For sure it wasnt easy to describe. So Pha took the phone. And explained the whole thing.