Three

I've been hanging around with Daniel for a few weeks now and I feel so much better when I'm with him mostly because it reminds me of old times.

He's been to one of my recents photoshoot.

I'm off for a month so that's a good thing, I'll be going to Australia in two days and guess who's going the same time I am. James.

Neither of us planned it together because we don't talk. He knows I'm here but he hasn't come with Daniel to visit.

There was a knock on my door so I go over to open the door.

"Open up loser" I heard his voice.

I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed.

"To chill, Mel is mad at me so I don't know what to do anymore" he shrugged it off.

"What do you mean she's mad at you? What happened?" I asked him.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out but she doesn't want to tell me" he walked into the living room and sat in the couch. I walked after him and say at the opposite couch from him.

"Guess what?" He asked

"You got another set of jelly beans tattoo on your other hand?"

He laughed and shook his head. "nope" he popped the P.

"James is coming over in like ten" he said.

"Yes! I haven't seen him in ages, he's the only one I stayed contact for a while until I lost my phone"

He thought you just got tired of him so he was very pissed at you for no reason.

"Nah, someone stole my phone when I went to the toilet"

He laughed.

"Some people are savage" I laughed.

-

James had arrived so we had take out food since I was lazy to cook.

"This is a really nice place, and our friend Nash lives right across the street" James said.

"Yeah, he's a cool guy. He comes here often" I say.

"What? You hang with him?" He asks.

"Yeah, like every other Friday we go out"

"I'm usually with him on Fridays, how come I haven't seen you?"

"I don't know, I get there late like at nine and get home until like two in the morning" I shrugged.

"So you must know Carter, Mat and them" he asked.

"Yeah, they are alright. I like Mat the most, but I usually confuse him on my phone with another Mat that gets me annoyed" I laughed.

"Why don't you come over at ours?" Daniel asked and James nodded.

"Tomorrow" I said it obviously to get them off my back.

"Come on! I'm pretty sure Luke and Beau will be happy to see you" James added.

"And Jai" Daniel added. I rolled my eyes and shock my head.

Someone was at the door but James got up to open it. I walked behind him.

"Okay Heather I need to tel-" Nicole stopped mid sentence. "oh, I mean.... wrong door" she said awkwardly.

"Nicole?" James questioned her. "what are you doing here?"

I looked at her and she looked at me.