Thirty Nine

Go read my other fanfics

What happened to my best friend - L.B

I dare you - J.B (just in case you didn't read the first book)

Crawling back to you - L.B

Photographs - L.B

Also upcoming fanfics
After finishing this book and crawling back to you I'll put the first chapter for James fanfic.

I looked at the message.

Pick me tomorrow at one. Can't wait to see your beautiful face.

I re-read the message.

To Jai:
Are you being serious?

Jai:
Yeah, I got the last plane ticket back to Cali. Last minute.

I smiled at the message.

I quickly began to clean my apartment because I would probably wake up late tomorrow and be too lazy to clean up. Clean now so I don't have to worry about it later.

I was so excited to see him again. After these few months.

-

I had managed to clean the whole apartment in two hours.

I should really hire someone to do it because I always end up breaking something. This time it was a picture frame.

I was actually impressed at my work. Everything looked spotless.

I cleaned my apartment because it was a mess, not because Jai was coming. Well maybe yes.

I went to the room and laid on the bed.

I was craving ice cream for some reason. And I mean, I had some not so long ago.

I was craving cotton candy ice cream to be exact.

It was getting late so I changed into my pajamas that consisted of shorts and a tank top.

I grabbed my iPad mini and opened up a random book I had downloaded just because of the cover.

I began reading the first page of the book and I was very disappointed already.

Does that ever happen? When you think something will be good but it turns out to be crap. Yep.

I opened another book and this time it was a good one. Thank goodness or else someone was going to get cut.

I finished the first chapter. I found myself getting my phone and opening Twitter.

The fans, specially Janoskianators are the craziest fans out there. I mean it in the good way. They really don't care what others tell them. They are strong and they sure know how to party.

And also, they have this dirty mind... Which they obviously get from the boys. Once I was given a box of condoms.

And believe me I cracked up when I opened the box.