Five

"I swear Luke, if you throw something at me you'll regret it!" I turned around quickly and got up not realizing who it was.

Everything began to go in slow motion. I felt so light headed.

His presence made my heart skip a beat. I looked into those beautiful eyes that I had missed so dearly.

His smile faded as he saw whom it was. He obviously didn't want my presence here.

I tried to smile at him but it was hard since my nerves were getting the best of me.
"Hi" I whispered.

"What is she doing here?" He said harshly.

I looked down not knowing what to say.

"Is someone going to answer?" He asked annoyed now.

"Jai, she wants to talk to you" Luke tried to calm him down.

"I don't talk to bitches" he walked off with just that. Leaving me there feeling useless.

I blinked at his sudden actions.

"Woah! JAI!" Luke yelled at him obviously angry at his actions.

"It's okay" I said to Luke. "It doesn't matter" I looked over at Jai who had already walked inside and was now closing the glass door.

"I'll go talk to him" Beau said walking towards the door.

"It's okay, you don't have to. Can you take me home Daniel?" I turned around to face them and gave them a fake smile.

"You don't deserve that" Beau hugged me.

"I do" I whispered.

"No you don't, he just needs to grow some balls" he said annoyed.

"Take me home" I tried my best not to break down. I had managed to all these years to keep myself from breaking down, I can manage this little situation.

Beau walked inside the house very angrily.

"Let's go" Daniel said walking inside feeling guilty.

Jai was sitting in the living room getting lectured by Beau.

"Stop!" Beau stopped me and Daniel.

"Nobody is leaving until these two solve this shit!" he said calmly and firmly.

"You can't make me" Jai got up.

"You're acting like a fucking child" Daniel stopped him.

"No I'm not" he defended himself.

"Jai please" I said softly not trying to anger him anymore.

He looked at me. He closed his eyes for two seconds. He reopened them and rolled his eyes at me.

You have two minutes and that's all" he said walking towards the backyard.

I looked at him.

"You coming?" He turned around. I nodded and walked behind him. All eyes were on us.

I closed the door behind me and walked were he was standing.

"Go on" he said looking at his watch.

"First of all, I want to say I'm sorry" I said loud enough for him to hear it.

"One minute and fifty seconds" he interrupted me.

I sighed. "I know you don't want to hear me out but I'm sorry for everything. I guess I was too blind to see that you just took it as a game. But I want us to start all over" I looked at him. "I miss you Jai. I miss us"