Thirty Six

Three years later.

These three years have been a roller coaster. Ups and downs. Twists and turns. But Over the past year Jai and I have been very distant from each other.

He had many videos to film and had some meet and greets here and there.

I got myself an acting job. It was fun but tiring.

Jai was currently in Greece and my birthday was tomorrow. What sucks is that I'll be spending my "special" day alone. 

I also had news or him but I couldn't tell him by message or phone call. I wanted to do it face to face. I wanted to see his reaction.

He hasn't even called me for two weeks. I would've understand if he didn't have any signal or anything but he had been very active on his social media.

He posted pictures oh how everything was going. He tweeted how that had been a dream of his.

"Come on Princess" I called out for the only company I've been having for almost a year. When I got her she was so fucking cute and now that she is getting bigger she's even cuter.

I hadn't told Jai I got a dog. I wanted to surprise him with the dog but I've barely see him and when I do it's only for like an hour and then he has to go. He doesn't come to my house. We usually meet somewhere.

"Princess, come on. It's time for your walk" I walk towards my room.

I began to giggle and walk towards my bed. She was sleeping on my bed. And she was the one who woke me up because she needed to go out for a walk. I started rubbing her stomach.

I walked out and she did as well.

I put her leash on, grabbed a poop bag and keys and walked out.

She was so excited to go out she started jumping towards my leg.

We went to the elevator.

-

Coming back inside the building I saw Jacob parked in front of the building.

I walked over to him.

"Hey Jacob" say to him by the window.

"Hey!" He looked up at me.

"What's up?"

"Didn't you get Jai's message?" He asked confused.

"What?" I took out my phone.

I went to message but there was no message from him.

"No" I frowned.

"What a fucking idiot, he forgot the most important part" he laughed.

I was standing there very confused.

"Go get ready, where sneakers because heels won't be the best thing to wear" he laughed.

"Okay, I'm guessing you're taking me" I looked at him.

"Yeah, I'll be parked right over there so they don't tow me with the car" he smiled.

I smiled and walked inside.

-

I left Princess her bowl of food and water on the kitchen floor.

I had changed into something comfortable.

I felt my phone vibrate.

Hobby❤️: sorry babe, I forgot to message you. I have been busy. Jacob told me that I forgot to message you. Anyways, I know I can't be there but I have a little surprise for you. I'll see you in two weeks.

So Jai wasn't going to be there. What a let down. I was hoping he was here.

I grabbed my keys and walked out.

I walked down stairs and exited the building.

Jacob was on his phone. I hopped on the back of the car.

"Ready" I said looking through the mirror.

To Hobby❤️: love you too.

I was very pissy at the moment. Mostly because nobody had wished me a happy birthday.

Hobby❤️: love you.

-

We arrived at a forest. I was confused onto why I was here.

"Follow the red marks" Jacob instructed.

"Okay" I began walking. Very confused on all of this but I still walked following the red marks.

--------------------------------------------------

Short chapter. Sorry
Been really busy lately