Seven

I have been thinking about how Jai called and apologized but not to me. He doesn't have the balls to say it to me.

Yeah, I mean I should say sorry as well, oh wait I already tried but he didn't listen so too bad.

I came back to work. Apparently I will be doing shoots with some famous people and I'm a bit nervous. I won't do them any time soon, at least that's what I was told.

My manager has told me that my career is starting to set off. And also that Logan is coming from Miami since he is in America.

Logan is a Hollister model. He is engaged with a girl named Bethany. She's pretty and so outgoing.

They aren't getting married soon just engaged.

They have been dating since I left Australia. She's obviously back in Australia.

I'm currently home watching Once Upon a Time. Since to be honest I think Hook is hot as fuck.

Honestly I haven't spoken to any of the boys. Luke tried to contact me and once I accidentally answered his call so I obviously answered him.

He wanted to come over but I was busy that day so I didn't have any time to feel guilty for saying no.

Now, I wish he was here. I've been suck here for two days doing nothing. Nash came earlier today but soon left since he had to go film a video with Cameron.

Nash:
Come over! I need help!

Me:
With?

Nash:
Just come! NOW

Me:
NOW I'm not going because I don't respond to rude bitches who use capital letters.

Nash:
Baby come back😫

I laughed and put my shoes on. I turned off the TV and walked out after grabbing my keys. I walked over to the elevator and soon the elevator was at my floor. the elevator stopped on two floors and people got in.

We finally got to the lobby. I exited the building and walked across the street to Nash's place.

I took the elevator up. When I got to his floor I walked over to his room. I knocked and it was soon opened.

I was pulled inside quickly. "what the?" I laughed.

"Help" he said pointing to the room.

"Wha... What happened here?" I saw all the mess on the floor. Popcorn all over the place, the lamp was on the floor, pillows all over the place and some of them the stuffing came out. Water (hopefully) was on the floor.

"Cameron a bit over carried away, and people are coming over in half an hour" he looked pissed.

"What the heck" I laughed at his apartment.

"I'll go clean the kitchen and then I'll help you over here"

"The kitchen too?" I shook my head.

"He spilled smoothie all over the place" he walked towards the kitchen. I walked behind him.

"Remind me to never, ever invite you two to my place" I looked under his sink to get a trash bag and some paper towels to clean the floor.

I walked back to the living room and began to pick up the objects that were thrown to the floor.

"Fuck!" I said as I saw glass on the other side of the couch. I noticed it was a picture frame so I picked it up. It was a picture of Sky and him. That's the cutest. I took the picture out of the frame because the frame wasn't going to get fixed, unless he wanted to do a puzzle piece but I doubt it.