Thirty Three

15+ votes = new Chapter

J A I
I was pulled away from Heather which caused me jerk back.

"What the fuck?" I turned around and saw This Logan guy pulling me away.

"I told you to not come near her" he said angrily trying to push me back.

"I can do whatever I want, I can be here if I want" I said annoyed.

"This is you're fucking fault" he said angrily.

I looked at him.

"I don't want to punch you in a hospital room so please stop pushing my buttons" I walked back to Heather.

"If anything happens to her I will personally kill you" he sat back down on the chair.

"Nothing's going to happen" I said calmly, but not to him. It was to Heather.

I stroked her hair. My hand went down the side of her face.

"I'm sorry" I traced her lips. "For everything" I whispered.

"Sorry for coming back this way"

"If you wake her up I'll cut you" Logan said.

"And if you don't shut up I'll cut you" I rolled my eyes.

"Asshole"

-

It was morning already. The nurses made both Logan and I exit the room since they had to run some test.

I went to the canteen to get something to drink.

I walked back to where Heathers room was at.

Logan was nowhere to be seen so I knocked on the door and there was a soft come in so I did just that.

She was reading a piece of paper that probably the nurses had given her.

"Can you believe they want me to be on medication?" She laughed a bit and looked up.

Her facial expression changed.

"Before you kick me out listen to me please" I move closer to her bed.

She just blinked not saying anything.

"I know I was being an asshole and I'm sorry"

"I just didn't want you seeing me like this" she turned to her side not facing me.

"Heather" I walked closer to her.

"If this whole thing never happened, would you have came?" She turned back around to face me.

"I would've but not today."

"Exactly, you just feel pity for me" that actually hurt that she thinks I only feel pity for her.

"Not I don't" I said defensively.

"Please just leave" she said.

"Heather, don't be like that please. I just Want to be here and help you get through this"

"Jai, you feel sorry this happened. You feel guilty that maybe it was your fault." She looked at her hands. "Not once in three and a half months I heard anything from you. The only way I knew you were still alive was magazines and Twitter and all that stuff"

"I know I never contacted you but I was confused and still am but I'm putting that in the past. I know it was selfish of just caring for myself and not you."

"I didn't want you to see me like this"

"We all go through things like this, I'm here for you" I walk closer to her.