Twenty Eight

H E A T H E R

This meeting was taking forever. I couldn't really concentrate on anything.

I was actually really nervous.

"So what do you think about these" Mark, the graphic designer asked.

"For what are these?" I asked.

"You're website"

"Oh, yeah." I looked at the pictures in front of me. "I like them all"

They all looked at me as I got up and walked towards the board. "Do I have to pick one?" I ask.

"No, these are just some ideas of the website" he said.

"They are all amazing" I look at them.

I wasn't really interested in any of this right now but at least the was the last thing we were doing.

After talking about the picture for a good then minutes the meetings was over so I quickly made it out of the room before someone tried to talk to me.

I walk to my car to head home because I really needed a good rest. But it wasn't happening since Jai was taking me out today.

I do appreciate that he wants to take me out but I also need rest.

I mean this could be good.

When I get to the parking lot to my apartment I park the car and walk inside trying to get past the annoying people that like to stalk people.

I walk past them not answering any questions.

L U K E

Okay I'm tired of listening to Jai go on and on about how Heather hasn't been acting the same for the past few months.

The girl has gone through a bit of depression this year, give her some space.

When I saw her today she looked different but I could really put a finger on it. At first I thought it was he stomach but then again not really.

Jai was being so harsh with her. I felt bad for her because I know she's very emotional, lately.

"Where are you going?" I ask Jai when I see him dressed differently from before.

"I'm taking Heather out"

"son! You always take her out. Just stay with us tonight"

"I can't" he grabs his keys and walks out the door.

"I feel like he's obsessed with her" Daniel walked into the living room from the kitchen.

"He was being a dick to her today during lunch" I scroll through my phone.

"What do you mean?"

"So she kept getting calls and she ignored them, she got annoyed so she answered them Jai asked her who it was and she told him it was the doctor. So apparently she's been going a lot to the doctor so Jai got mad just because she said she was fine" I rolled my eyes. "She asked him if he was mad at her the. Jai basically told her to shut up and eat"

"If he continues like that he'll end up being single forever" Daniel sat down on the single couch.

J A I

I make my way to Heathers house. I hope she's ready. I knock on her door.

I wait for a response but nothing.

I knock again but no answer.

I get out my keys and search for her keys. She gave me a set of keys.