Fourteen

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I was messing around with Joshua when I heard something outside my door. We both got up and walked towards the door him pulling me behind him.

"Stay back" he told me.

There was a loud bang on the door which caused me to jump out of fright.

What the heck? This is so weird. This never happens. Joshua opened the door but nobody was there. He looked outside but nobody was there.

"Kids" Josh walks in and closes the door.

That's actually not the first time that happens. Last week on Friday, I thought the same but then it continued the same time every day.

Yesterday it didn't happen so I was hoping it had stopped but I was wrong.

I'll make sure to talk with management about that. I'm also thinking of moving because O got bored of this place already.

Yes, the view is amazing but it gets boring waking up to the same thing.

Josh and I are dating, he asked me out two weeks ago.

No, I haven't seen Jai ever since that day.

I got invited to their 23 birthday which I'll probably not go.

<

Joshua left and I had nothing to do today since I didn't have to do anything today. I could go out but I would probably be followed by paparazzi.

Yeah, since I hang out with a lot of famous people they consider me famous now and it's annoying the life out of me.

There was a loud bang on the door. I've had enough. I get up. The banging wasn't stopping.

I open the door and see Jai standing outside my door, drunk.

"What the hell?" I look at him.

"I can't Heather" he says.

I pull him inside and take him to the couch.

"Jai, why the hell are you drunk at one in the afternoon?" I question.

"To get over you but I can't" he looked at me.

I sighed. "Jai, You have too"

"Remember when I sent that photo of Nash and I?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, it was on his phone and he got a message right when I had sent it to you and the message was from Josh"

"I don't want to here" I got up and walked to the kitchen to get him water.

I put water on the glass and walked to where Jai was. "Here, this will do you good" I hand him the water.

"Thanks" he took a sip out of it and looked at me.

"Get some rest Jai, you need it" I said looking at how much of a mess he was right now.

"I'm not sleepy" he whined.

"Come with me" I held my hand for him to take mostly because he can barely walk.

Thankfully I cleaned the guest room today.

I took him to the guest room.

"Go clean your face in there" I pointed to a door. "I'll get something comfortable for you to wear" I walked to my room.

What a mess.

I get my phone and dial Luke.

"Hello?" He sounded worried.