Eight

I felt someone's presence behind me.

"Can you help me by handing these to the rest?" I asked turning around. "oh.." I said awkwardly. "never mind, I - um"

"I'll help" he said with a small smile on his face. But I could tell it was forced.

"You don't have too"

"It's cool. If I don't I'll probably get shit from Beau and Luke" he grabbed the glass of juice that I had found in Nash's refrigerator. I hope Nash doesn't get mad, that's why you shouldn't leave me alone because I'll try to spend the least time with them.

"Thanks" I started pouring more juice in the rest of the empty glass.

I felt him walk out of the kitchen. I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding in.

I closed my eyes and just took deep breaths.

"Can I take the rest" I heard him say from behind me which startled me making me drop some of the juice to the floor.

"Uh yeah" I said looking down.

"Oh shit, sorry if I scared you" he chuckled.

"No worries" I handed him two more glass of juice so he could take it to the boys. I placed the last two glass of juice on the island so he could take so I could finish cleaning the kitchen.

I took some paper towels I got on my knees to start cleaning the juice.

"Heather?" I heard Nash ask for me.

"Here I am" I giggled.

"Really? I just cleaned there" he shook his head at me.

"Bitch please" I laughed and got up. "Can I go now?"

"No, stay for a while"

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow maybe" I said putting the waste into the garbage can.

I grabbed the two glass and handed one to Nash and I walked back to the living room when Jai was making his way back. "here" I handed him the last glass.

Everyone was watching us which wasn't weird at all. note the sarcasm there.

"Thanks" he walks back to the couch and I awkwardly stand there.

Yeah, I shall go home now. I went to get my phone from the kitchen counter then walked back to the living room.

Nash had managed to sneakily stand at the door. Well, not really.

I groaned and sat on the empty white single couch that he was sitting at. He sat on the arm rest of the couch and they started talking while I just texted away people it was on Twitter.

"So Heather?" I was snapped out of my little session of stalking fans.

"Huh!?" I looked up.

"I asked if you wanted to go camping with us next weekend" James asked.

"I- um I don't know"

"Come on it'll be fun, plus there will be girls there so don't worry about being the only girl" Daniel said.

"Plus, you boyfriend is going" Luke wiggled his eyebrows.

I raised an eyebrow to show I was confused. "I have a boyfriend now?" I laughed.

"Nash here, Is tagging along"

Jai was staring at me the whole time and I felt uncomfortable. I bit my lip out of habit and looked at Nash and giggled.

"I mean, if my boyfriend is going then I'll go?" I looked over to my phone since I had gotten a message.

"Wait!" Daniel said loudly. "so you two are actually dating?"