Twenty

Go read my new Luke Brooks fanfic.
Crawling back to you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jai took my to an ice cream parlor. We talked for hours and didn't come back late that night.

I found myself smiling at the memories. Jai had managed to spill shake all over himself because he was watching a lady so done trick and he was watching where he was walking and that's when all the shake fell all over his shirt.

I ended up in shake as well since I was laughing at him he thought it would be funny to throw some at me. He's not nice.

I went over to the window to watch the view.

I found out who the person who trashed my apartment was. And believe me I'll make sure she'll regret ever doing that to me.

She's currently in Jail. obviously because breaking into a private location and into someone's home is a crime and then trashing it is worse for her.

I had a feeling it was her but I didn't want to make any conclusions.

"I still can't believe she did that" Jai said walking back and forth.

"Nicole isn't really what she looks like she is" I said confusing myself but shrugging anyways.

"She was so sweet and she couldn't even hurt a fly" he said.

"Okay, whatever about her. Keys" I held my hand out.

I for some reason find myself asking for my keys often.

I was moving out of the apartment into a different neighborhood. A better one at least. Or one that doesn't have anyone I know near.

The boys were helping me move when I was at work.

"Kiss" Jai said.

"Not this again" I groaned.

He laughed and he waited for me to kiss him.

"In your dreams" I said trying to get my keys off his hand.

"In your dreams, not getting these until I get my kiss" he said twirling the keys around his index finger.

"Fuck you" I whined.

"Anytime" he winked.

"Kiss him already, I'm hungry" Beau yelled from inside the car.

I rolled my eyes and quickly kissed his cheek while I got the keys.

"Next time it won't be on the cheek" he said.

"You're right, it'll be a punch in the nose" I said opening the drivers door. He got into the back seat.

I was buying them lunch since I lost a challenge and I'm guessing they were hungry.

~

I had moved out of the old place into the new one. It was a struggle mostly because the boys were very bad at moving stuff. They messed around like it was a game.

They broke two of my mirrors. No I'm not mad at all. I just made them replace them. But they aren't replacing them. (Beaus words not mine)

I liked it because I was on the last floor and the view was better.

I was outside of the boys house going for a swim at their pool.

Also, I got suspended from my job just for gaining three pounds and for saying to the press that Justin and I are just friends and that we won't be anything else.