Stay with me[M]

Do you still love me? If your feelings are unchanged, then don't leave today

Jennie's POV

-A date?!

Rose looked at me with undisguised surprise, it could be understood by her funny round eyes, but I suppressed the urge to smile, because I was completely serious. If I do something wrong now, I will ruin my whole plan to be together with Park, it's not often that I want something so much.

-I hope you agree.

-If this is some kind of joke, or you want to return to that incomprehensible relationship, I will refuse. If it's not serious, I don't need it, it will... hurt me.

I saw the longing in Rose's eyes and understood her reaction perfectly. She loved me before, and then I could not even imagine what pain I was causing her with my indifference, my absence, and now I only hope that her feelings for me still exist. At least that's what her reaction said. I put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed lightly, She looked up at me, and I smiled gently.

-This time it's more than serious.- I said confidently.- I won't play games with you anymore, and I won't hurt you anymore.

-Anymore? Did you know?

-Lisa told me.- I didn't want to lie to her.

-That's why you're distant.- From Rose's mouth, it sounded more like a statement than a question.

-Yes. I realized that... if I can't reciprocate you, then I'm hurting you with such... close contacts.

-But I didn't stop loving you even when we were just friends.

-But it became easier for you to bear it, didn't it?- I asked hopefully.

-Yes. I think so.- Rose smiled slightly, and it calmed me down a lot.- Is the date... offer still valid?

-Of course.- A garden was beginning to blossom inside me.

-Then I agree. And we can also combine everything, it's a date program: air hockey and dinner at my expense, but... you'll walk me home.

-Well, I could stay the night, if you don't mind.- I suggested, pulling a vulgar smile on my face and shooting my eyes.

-I don't fuck on the first date.- Park laughed, blushing deeply.

The evening was just wonderful: instead of one game of air hockey, we played four and even the winnings went equally, then there was a very delicious dinner in a diner opposite the building with slot machines, and after that I accompanied the girl home, feeling as wonderful as it was before Jongin's death. Actually, it led me to reconsider my feelings for Rose.

Then, when I was left alone with my grief, she was there as often as possible, even if it was difficult for her to understand my suffering, but she tried. At least she didn't judge. When Kai was with me, I didn't even think about returning to this topic, but when he was gone, and Park was somewhere nearby all the time, I couldn't help but remember how Lalisa enlightened me, and how our relationship with Rose became just friendly. God, I even kissed her, expecting the girl to understand everything herself, but she got nervous and went to sleep in the living room. Actually, I don't blame her, I myself would feel strange in such a situation.

That kiss, my love for Rose was born and grew, yes, I was familiar with this feeling, but it was also different from what it was before, because it appeared to the girl. I never thought that I could fall in love with a person of the same sex as me. Yes, I slept with her, but it was just a passion, a game, a distraction, and I didn't feel anything romantic, I didn't want to take care of her, I didn't want to kiss her at any other time except sex. And for the last week, while I was walking with a desire for recognition, I was afraid that Park could already cool down to me, that now I would be rejected... but here she is walking next to me, and then we stop at her entrance. I watch as Rose pulls off her yellow hoodie and hands it to me.