Eyes like yours

First I will fall in love with the very thought of him, then with the plus sign of the test, a pod with arms and legs, and then with a chubby little man sticking his feet in his mouth

Jennie's POV

A quiet park, not crowded today, a person walking a dog will rarely pass, or a child will ride a scooter. The weather is wonderful, the clear blue sky without a single cloud, the body is enveloped in the warmth of the sun's rays, which are so pleasantly warm. I like spring. Once I walked here alone or together with Jongin, but those times have now faded like old photos, and today it will be marked by bright colors, among which the delicate pink cherry color stands out, which creates some kind of almost fabulous atmosphere.

I'm wearing a long white dress that my parents gave me on my birthday, and sandals with low heels are in color for it. The same clean and bright image as the time of the year itself, in which I found myself. During this period, life is especially boiling, everything wakes up from hibernation, and I am with it. What is the reason for my being in the park? She is called by a beautiful long word Roseanne, my blonde sun, which warms even better than the heavenly body. It was she who called me here, and my intuition already feels why, I remember the passage when I wished for a ring on my finger, like Jisoo's.

Here's Chaeyoung, she's wearing high-waisted black jeans and a light blue sweatshirt with a cute print, she complains that she's still cold, and worries that I dressed so lightly. But in fact, I am warm from this day and her love. The April breeze is playing with the blonde hair of the beloved, and when she finishes wailing, she smiles, embracing me in her arms. It's so good to be so close to her, her pale neck smells of barely noticeable perfume, but it's so nice that I fall into this veil, feeling as if the whole world has been put on pause, and there are just the two of us.

-Okay, okay, there will still be time to cuddle.

To my disappointment, Park stepped back a little, letting me out, and then sighed when I pouted. Nevertheless, soon I was overwhelmed with boundless happiness, because my intuition did not let me down. Rose took out a small box lined with black velvet from her small shoulder bag, it seems, guided by my favorite color, and then held it out to me and opened it, presenting a silver ring with a small blue sapphire. That's it, without getting down on one knee and fiery speeches. And this is not necessary, I already know perfectly well how much she loves me, and I am convinced of it every day.

- Kim Jennie, will you become my wife?

I know the answer to this question, I don't even need to think about it, but it still excites. And also this ring, probably spent a lot of money on it. God, calm down! This is not the most important thing right now. She's waiting, waiting for you to say, so don't hesitate, otherwise you'll ruin everything that you've already lived.

-Yes.- I finally say, while a smile blooms on my lips.- Yes, I will.

In the next moment, Chaeyoung hastily pulled a ring on the ring finger of my left hand, and then embraced me. I, feeling hot drops falling on my shoulder, began to stroke my beloved on the back, calming her. Of course, she was crying with happiness, but I think it makes it better to smile, so I was very glad when Rose, moving away, gave me a huge smile, which made her eyes narrow sweetly. My small heels made up for the difference in height a little, and I clung to Park's lips, kissing her gently.

-So you're moving?

A little over a year later, I look at Rose's upset face in the living room of our apartment, she moved in with me about six months ago. Jisoo and Lisa are sitting with us at a low table, and Yumiko is playing with Hank, who has already turned from a puppy into a small, but adult dog. Friends recently informed us that they were moving to America, so we decided to have a farewell get-together. It's sad, of course, but it will really be easier for them there, they won't have to hide anymore, and then, Lalisa got such a lucrative offer.