What does love mean?

I just wanted not to be blamed and accepted – without conditions and eternal complaints. So that they don't poke my finger and don't crush my dreams with their foot. So that they don 't break their plans

Rose's POV

-Jennie, look what's going on.

I opened a general conversation and saw a photo of Lalisa and Jisoo, Kim had a ring on her ring finger, and Manoban wrote about her future wife. My beloved and I have just returned from the beach to our shared house. In fact, the idea of living in the same house did not seem strange to Jennie's parents, they thought that since we are both girls, there is nothing shameful about it. What a discovery awaits them when we tell them about our relationship. If we tell...

I was really worried about whether my parents would be able to accept this situation, I was afraid that they would lock the door in front of me, because the other day I was going to go to them in Melbourne and tell them about my love.

-What is it?

Jennie climbed on the bed next to me in one towel, she recently got out of the shower, the terry cloth was seductively held on only one breast, so I couldn't resist, looked around and smiled, biting my lower lip. Perhaps when she sees the photo of Lisa and Jisoo, we will have a conversation about how we would also like to get married sometime, and this will flow smoothly into the moment when I tear off her towel.

-Wow!- Jennie exclaimed in surprise.- So that's what Lisa was preparing for a surprise. And she's fast.

-Do you think it's too early for them to get married?-  I asked.

-Well, it's just an engagement. Don't forget that no one in Korea will give them the go-ahead for a wedding, so who knows when it will happen.

-Yes, it's a pity.- I sighed.- I would like to be a bridesmaid.

-Don't worry, you will be.- Jennie smiled encouragingly at me, patting me on the shoulder.- Maybe they will go to another country and get married there.

-Most likely.- I agreed, relaxing a little, and then, with a mysterious look, I looked at my beloved.- Do you ever want to be my fiancee?

-When you bring the ring, then we'll talk.

Jennie teased me, laughing softly, it quickly smoothed out the effect of her words, because they were still a little painful, and to teach the girl a lesson, I threw her on her back and began to tickle. Kim laughed even harder and tried to get out from under me, but I did not loosen my grip until the beloved was already suffocating, because there was no strength to laugh, and beg.

-Stop it.- She drawled.- I can't stand it anymore.

I stopped tickling, but continued to hover over Jennie, her towel slipped a little, exposing the tops of small mounds. She noticed where I was looking, blushed slightly, and her gaze moved to my lips. There was a desire in her eyes for me to continue, and, of course, I pulled her into a kiss. My hands reached out to Jennie's chest, and the next moment I pulled off her towel, throwing it aside, a slight blush appeared on the cheeks of my beloved, but she was clearly not against it, actively deepening the kiss and weaving our tongues together. After I saw how she reached for the hem of my T-shirt, it's very hot in Australia at this time, and let me pull the thing off, exposing my torso, I wasn't wearing a bra. I tore myself away from the girl's lips and began to lay a path of kisses on her neck, when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

-Damn!

The expletive escaped involuntarily, Jennie giggled softly under me, and I quickly pulled on a T-shirt and covered the girl with a blanket, then got out of bed and went to the door, her beloved's mother and stepfather were found behind it. Mr. Jung was holding a tennis set in his hands, and his wife was holding a mini-refrigerator.