Family ties

All the most important things in the world for me are in this bed right now...

Jisoo's POV

Sometimes you think that you know someone dear to you too well for a relationship with him to turn into a routine, but then you notice some small detail that you didn't attach importance to before, and you fall in love even more. Even after many years, you are ready to look for stars in the eyes of such a person and find them. My Lalisa is dozing in the front passenger seat, her cheek has moved down a little on the fabric, which is why she is funny, her big eyes are covered in beautiful crescents with long eyelashes, and her mouth is slightly open, saliva is about to flow from the corner. Well, exactly like a child. Child... I look in the rearview mirror, Yumiko is also sleeping, comfortably ensconced in a child seat. Of course, I am aware that her back may hurt later, but there is only half an hour left before her parents' house, so it will most likely do.

In fact, at first I was very worried that I wouldn't be able to cope with the role of a foster mom, but everything came out much easier than I imagined. More thanks to Yumiko, she was a calm and well-mannered child, and this, frankly, scared me at the very beginning, because my brother and sister's children were still restless. I asked Lisa if the girl's mother brought her up strictly, but she convinced me that she didn't, so I had to write everything off to the peculiarity of the baby's character.

At my parents' house, I park the car when the sun is already at its zenith, unhook my seat belt and gently push the sleeping Lalisa, she opens her eyes, looks at me without understanding what is happening, and when it comes to her, jumps out of the car, giving pleasure to legs tired of sitting. Soon she stops stretching her limbs and helps me out by giving me crutches, after which she takes the sleeping Yumiko out of the child's chair. We move quietly so as not to wake the baby, my parents come out to meet us and, noticing their granddaughter, also try not to make noise.

We all go inside together, Lalisa takes Yumiko to my bedroom, where the three of us will spend the night for the next few days, after which mom sits us down for lunch. At about four o'clock, my sister arrives with her husband and sons, I introduce my daughter, who has already woken up, to her cousins, at first she is a little cautious, trying to figure out whether to trust them, but soon she is already fully involved in the game, where you have to blindly catch another and guess who you caught. My brother also does not keep himself waiting for a long time, he and his wife and daughters arrive around six o'clock, Lalisa and I are touched for a very long time by the newborn baby in the carrier, who studies us with her innocent gaze.

When dinner was over, and Yumiko was bathed in the tub and put to bed, I decide to wash with Lisa, she agrees without thinking, and now we are lying opposite each other, enjoying privacy. With the advent of my adopted daughter, we manage to stay together much less often, and it's not even just about sex, we can't even kiss in front of the baby, Yumiko can blurt out about our relationship to the social service, which comes to check every month, or in the kindergarten where I arranged the girl. And if that happens, I will never see her, the traditional way of life is still strong in the minds of most Koreans. I even agreed with all the adults in the house that the children should not know about our relationship with Lalisa yet, so for them we are just good friends.

-Your family is just a miracle.- Manoban smiles.- I didn't think that they would receive me so warmly. It's like I'm...

-... part of my family?- I understood what the beloved was driving at, and she nodded.- You are my family, Lisa, even if we don't have stamps in our passport, and Yumiko is not our common child. I feel it with my soul, not with papers. And since you are so dear to me, then my relatives consider you part of our family.