A sense of calm

You need to start a new life with those who are really dear to you

Lisa's POV

Jisoo's house has already become my home for me, I very rarely visit my apartment, devoting a lot of time to taking care of my beloved and Yumiko. I like being around them more than anything in the world. They are my family, and after I proposed to Jisoo, we became spiritually much closer, no matter what anyone said about it not being so important. And Yumiko... even if she does not call me "mom" yet, but she has long been like a native to me, like a little beloved daughter, I did not even expect from myself that I would be able to experience so many bright emotions for her, despite the experiences that arose at first, that I would be jealous of Jisoo for the girl, or a girl to her. But everything worked out, we are together and happy.

Jisoo recently told me that Yumiko knows about our relationship, and I was very scared that we were in a risk zone, because I never know what, she's still small, she might blab. Nevertheless, the girl turned out to be smart beyond her years, and soon she calmed down, and the social service no longer bothered our family monthly. Another big plus is that Jisoo and I can be more open to each other with the baby. Allow yourself long hugs and kisses, but, of course, everything is within the bounds of decency.

-Chaeyoung called.- Jisoo reported, entering the kitchen, where I focused on cooking kuksu, the recipe was told to me by the girl's mother.- She's coming to us soon, he wants to buy a copy of my new book for Jennie for her birthday.

-It's wonderful, maybe she can have dinner with us, somehow it turns out a lot- I smiled, really glad that my friend would come to visit us.- Speaking of birthday. What will we give her?

-She once mentioned in a conversation with me that she really wants this camera with instant printing...

-Polaroid?

-Yes, exactly.- The beloved patted me on the shoulder, praising my shrewdness without words.

-Okay, so the issue is resolved.- After beating the eggs, I began to bake thin omelet pancakes in a frying pan.

-Do you need help?

-No, no. Better call Yumiko and set the table nicely together, since we have a guest.

-Okay.- Jisoo nodded.- I love you.

I smiled and turned my head to my beloved, who smiled cordially in response, and then pulled out her lips and folded them in a bow, waiting for a kiss. Of course, I reached out to her and covered her lips with my own, not crushing for long, blood rushed to my cheeks, coloring them with a slight blush. Then I moved away and smiled again, touching my lips with the fingers of my free hand.

-I love you too.

Rose arrives right by the time I finish cooking, and Jisoo and Yumiko have already placed beautiful plates and cutlery on the table, and a couple of napkin holders. Usually, despite our wealth, we prefer simpler things, but today my mood requires some kind of aesthetics, even though all of us are quite close to Park. While the beloved and her daughter meet Chaeyoung, I fill the plates with food and put a large salad bowl and small bowls of rice on the table.

-Lisa.- Rose hugs me tightly from behind, but soon lets go, giving me the opportunity to turn to face her.- hello.

-Hello, unni.- I smile.- You have to have dinner with us, and after dinner, solve the book issue with Jisoo.

-With pleasure!- Park exclaims happily.- You know me, I never refuse food.

-Then wash your hands and sit down.