02

"How strict?" Tom asked, his tone rather curious. He never really asked about Tord's country and might as well do it now.

Tord sighed as he folds the little corner of the top page he was reading before shutting the little book all together.
He tossed the book back on the coffee table.

He puts his hands behind his head. Leaning a bit into the couch. His red hoodie hugging his frame in a comforting way as he glanced over at the British blue hoodie wearing male.

"You curious about it?" Tord asked. Which shocked him mentally. Normally they wouldn't be so calm with each other.

Tom shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno, hit me with some stuff about it." He responded.

Tord shrugged his shoulders. "Alright, ask me anything you want about home country, I will try to answer best as i can."

"Okay..." Tom leaned forward and sets his bottle on the coffee table. "How strict? What are the laws there?"

Tord hummed as he leaned up from the couch. He stared out the window for a moment before replying.

"You have to be eighteen years of age to drink and step into bars. I've gotten in trouble with this before – but you cannot carry weapons in public there. At all. Not even for self defense and must have a special permission to even buy such weapons."

"Really?!" Tom exclaimed in shock. Tord nodded his head. "That's why most of weapons i have, are here in London."

"Wow..." Tom blinks as he looked over. "Tell me more, what's the weather like?"

Tord started to smile. He never in his life had anybody ask about Norway which made his heart feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"The weather? Oh, very cold. Especially during winter. Snow all over the place. Best time of year."  Tord replied.

Before Tom said anything else, Tord picks up the bottle of smirnoff that was on the table.

"Gahhh, how can you drink such brand ? Every single day too? Doesn't it get bland and boring after awhile?" Tord smirked, knowing he's getting on Tom's nerves now.

"What?!" Tom yanked the bottle out of Tord's hand. "No! This vodka is fucking amazing!"

"Right, I tried a sip. – not my type of drink. Especially everyday. How can you handle that crap? It's disgusting."

"You're disgusting." Tom sneered back and takes a swig of the bottle. Tord chuckled softly once he heard this insult.

"Disgusting? Do enlighten me on how." Tord sneered back. Tom lowered the bottle.

"Your fucking hentai addiction."Tom replied, coldly.

Tord scoffed. "I am not addicted...."

Tom began to laugh as he sets the bottle on the table. Yanking up the porno magazine.

"Says the one who was just now reading it." Tom grumbled in response.

Out of curiousness, Tom opened the pages. He is taken back. This is a gay hentai manga.

"Gay?" Tom piped out. Tord began to blush as he yanked the magazine out of Tom's hands.

"I–Uh–" Tord stammered out. Which made Tom get this smirk on his face.