13

Tord returned the kiss, imediantly. Kissing his rival thrilled his body with excitement and happiness.

Tom lifted Tord up in his arms as he carried him up the stairs. They contuined to kiss as they reached the top of the stairs.

Tord pulled back and glared. "You say you hate me and then you kiss me. I don't understand you.."

Tom laughed. "Then don't understand me." He replied as he kissed Tord's cheek. Tucking his face into Tord's neck as he began carrying him over to the bedroom.

"It's late." Tom murmured into Tord's neck. Leaving small kisses. Making Tord whimper and grip onto Tom even tighter now.

"Yea–yeah! I know.. uh...hm..mm..." Tord fell silent as his face burned with blush now. Tom pulled his head back once he was done, a smug smile on his face. Eyeing some of the marks.

"Pervert." Tord sneered as he glared at the British male. "Says the whom is obsessed with hentai." Tom retorted back with a smirk.

Tord rolled his eyes and rubbed his neck. "Just open the fucking door." He snapped and hides his blushing face into Tom's shoulder.

"Will do, Mr. Grumpy pants." Tom snickered.

"Asshole." Tord insults.

"Dick."Tom insulted.

"Cunt."Tord replied.

Tom opened the door. Chuckling as he carried Tord over to the bed and plopped him down into it.

Tord sighed as he laid on his back. Eyeing up at Tom with a giggle. "You really confuse me."

"Sometimes I confuse myself." Tom replied.

"That's because you're stupid." Tord insulted as he eyed up at Tom with so much love.

"I'm not that stupid." Tom sneered in response. Making Tord grin. "Really? Haha. Classic Stupid Tom.– you really tried denying your feelings for me but we just made out together downstairs."

Tord smirked when he noticed Tom's face turn bright red at this point. Tom didn't say anything.

Tord sits up, grabbing Tom's hoodie collar as he contuines smirking. He slightly tilted his head to the side.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?~" he teased with a low chuckle. Tom huffed as he glared at the other male.

"No." He muttered. But was silenced when Tord softly pressed his lips onto the Brits.

Tom lets out a flustered whimper as he returned the kiss and then the two rivals separated from each other.

Now just looking at each other in the comfort silence of the room. Only the sound flooded of soft rain occuring outside.

Happily and in content.