08

"What!" Tord pulled his arm back. The two have walked a bit away from the bar.

The sound of rain was lightly drizzling on their bodies. Making their red and blue colored hoodies slightly get wet.

"You heard me, im taking you home." Tom repeated, much calmer now. His voice sounded.. pained.

Tord felt himself sobering up since the freezing rain is begining to hit his face. Making it slightly wet.

"I thought you didn't want me to be around you. I thought you hated me. Sick of my voice and name." Tord sneered as he began to walk in ahead of Tom.

Tom quickly followed the shorter male. He grabbed Tord's wrist. Making the two men halt their steps.

They turned their heads. Making a brief eye contact with each other. Tom held back his tears as he forced a smile on his face.

"I do hate you."

Tord raised an eyebrow. Seeing the amount of force that Tom has pressed into the grin.

"You really do hate me?" Tord asked. Tom snapped. "Yes! I hate your guts! I really fucking hate you!"

"Then why'd you call me?"

Silence.

Tom has fell dead silent. Listening to Tord's footsteps beginning to walk around him.

"I asked you a question, Jehovah."

Silence.

Tom shakes his head, grasping Tord's wrist again. He changed the subject. "It's raining! Let's get the hell back home."

"You're right.. it's raining." Tord agreed. Tom began to pull Tord as the two increased their speed.

They began running together in the rain. Rather than Tord being pulled – his hand went down and tangled his fingers in with Tom's.

Both of the men felt some warm blush tint their faces a bit of red. They began to run in the rain.

Smiles of genuineness began to curl up on their faces as they are hand-and-hand.

They ran back to the house.