10

"Okay."

Tord replied, in a tone of monotoned. Tom felt his shoulders slouch into relaxation. "Now, get outta here. Go upstairs."

Tord scoffed. "Still ordering me around?"

Tom chuckled a bit. "Well, it's kinda pathetic how you just listen to me so easily."

"Oh shut the hell up Thomas! I don't understand! Why the hell do you even care about me?! You hate me! You despise me! Why on this morbid world do you care about me?!!"  Tord suddenly lashed out. Standing in front of the Brit with his arms raised in the air.

Tom balled up his fists again. He shouted back in response. "I DON'T KNOW?! I JUST DO!"

"Thats a pathetic reason." Tord sneered as he clenched his jaw. His eyes narrowing as he crossed his arms.

Tom got up from the couch. He went over and grabbed Tord from the collar of his hoodie, he lowered his head down and glared.

"I know the situation is strange. I know it's odd–" Tom got cut off by Tord. "It's because you will never meet another me. I know Im always around in your place. But don't you see my dear? I'm always around you. Im always here. Even if I run away – you just come back to me."

Tom fell quiet.

He knew what Tord just said.

Is..

True.

Tom glared at the communist. Gripping Tord's hoodie tighter. His knuckles turning white as he began shoving Tord to the wall.

He pinned the Norwegian to the wall. Making sure he is cornered as he scoffed lightly.

"You're causing shit to me. I don't know what the fuck you're doing to me."

"But..?" Tord coldy replied. Tom kept Tord pinned to the wall as he muttered. "But, I like what you're doing to me. I don't know–"

"Oh. So you admit it?" Tord grinned. Tom suddenly gripped onto Tord's jaw with his freehand.

"Do you admit that there's some sort of feeling in your chest? Oh-oh! I want some more!~ what are you waiting for?! Take a bite of my heart, then." Tord sneered in a voice of coldness.

Tom was frozen in place. As he began to step back. He narrowed his 'eyes'. Hands balled in fists.

"I won't feed into that feeling! I won't do such thing!" He exclaimed, in denial of his feelings.

Tord walked over and grabbed Tom's hand. Pulling him close as he leaned his head in close.

"What are you waiting for..?" He whispered onto Tom's lips. Tom shoved Tord back.

"NOTHING!" He bellowed, still in denial of his feelings.

"We both can't fight it. Why can't you understand?" Tord questioned as he is standing a bit back from the brit.

Tom didn't say anything this time.