04

Tord couldn't help but feel a pain of an aching sensation hit his heart. He just laid there. Some blood leaking out of his nose and a few bruises on his face.

Tom gets up however. Kicking Tord's side, which resulted into the Norwegian hissing in pain and sitting up.

"That was uncalled for." Tord seethed as he clenched his teeth together. Using his red sleeve to wipe away the crimson blood from his nose.

"Cry about it." Tom says, walking towards the stairs. He needed to avoid Tord right now.

He felt..guilty.

"Says the one already running away." Tord grumbled in reply. But Tom didn't feed into it. He just mumbled in reply, "Clean up the mess." Before going up the steps and leaving the downstairs floor all together.

Tord sniffled as he wiped more incoming blood from his nose. His eyes a bit watery since he is still recovering from the impact.

"Clean up the.." He trailed off and looked over. The lamp has fallen down as well, the bottle of smirnoff is broken. Shards all over the floor. And there was a hole in the wall.

"Oh, fåen deg Thomas." Tord mumbled the curse words in Norwegian as he walks over to the closet.

He opened it, taking out the broom and dust pan. He began to sweep up the glass particules into a pile.

"He's so stupid, why the hell is he so defensive. All I asked why is he smiling and this resulted. So stupid."

Tord ranted at himself as he finished cleaning up the broken glass mess. He then proceeded to look at the hole in the wall.

"That was when I bashed Tom's head in the wall....." He shuddered, remembering this event that occured literally less than twenty minutes ago.

He began to feel, guilty.

A small frown crept up on his face as he takes a photograph from the wall and puts it over the hole to cover it.

He shakes his head.

"Why do I feel such guilt suddenly..?" He asked towards himself. He looked over towards the lamp.

Shaking his thoughts away to focus at the task at hand. He went over. Picking up the lamp by the handle as he adjusted the light bulb inside.

"Just almost broke and shattered. This is Edds favorite lamp and i will be– no, Tom will be so dead if it broke."

He nervously laughed. Making sure there was no cracks or dents. Which thankfully not.

"Oh thank goodness." Tord mumbled in relief.