05

Tom was laying in his bed. In his bedroom. Blankly looking up at his white popcorn styled ceiling. All the lights are off.

The only light is the moonlight, shining a bit inside the room.  He was so tangled in his thoughts that he didn't even hear the knock on his bedroom door.

Knock, knock.

"Thomas? You okay in there?" Tord asked but got a angry response. "Fuck off Commie!"

The door opened.

Tom groaned as he sits up in the bed. "What the fuck do you want this time?!"

"How about you stop being an asshole! I was coming in too apolo–"

"No! I don't even want to hear your bullshit! I'm sick of your voice! Sick of your name, and bloody hell sick of your face!"  Tom exclaimed in a pissed off mood with his arms raised in the air.

He is fuming with anger.

Tord's eyes softened. His heart broke. He turned his head. Without a reply of words, he left the room.

Softly the door closing with a tiny click.

Leaving the British male, alone.

The look in Tord's eyes, made Tom's heart break.

He felt so much guilt struck him so fast. All Tord wanted to do was apologize.

But Tom was much too stubborn to even let the Norwegian finish his sentence.

He laid back in his bed. Holding back tears as he raised his hands in the air. Looking at them as tears began to uncontrollably roll down his face.

"God, im so stupid."