03

"It's not what you think!–" Tord squeaked out but the smug smile didn't leave Tom's face.

"No, really, I'm not–"

"Uh, huh..." Tom interupted him with a chuckle. "I'm not!" Tord denied, his face starting to turn red. Just as red as his hoodie.

"I never expected you be gay." Tom admitted. His cheeks slightly tinted with a pink.

"Are you?" Tord blurted out but clamped his mouth shut out of embarrassment.

Tom chuckled. "Yeah." He responded, so openly. His heart fluttered a bit in excitement. "And it's obvious that you are too."

Tord turned his head and huffed. "I'm bisexual, but yes – I do like men." He muttered. Tom heard however, a smile grew on his face.

The Norwegian slowly turned his head after an utter of silence. Seeing a smile resting on Tom's face.

"You never smile. That's creepy. Why are you smiling?" Tord questioned and narrowed his eyes.

The smile imediantly left Tom's face. "No reason, Commie."

"Jehovah something was on your mind that made you smile." Tord replied, suspiciousness in his tone of voice.

"Commie, I just said – nothing." Tom replied, getting more defensive. "Well, now you're being secretive about it." Tord replied.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Ja!"

"COMMIE."

Tom exclaimed as he gets off from the couch, hands in the air. "How about you stop being so fucking aggravating!"

"Aggravating?!" Tord shouted in reply, getting up from the couch.

An argument have began. Which is so common between the two. They argue literally everyday. Multiple times a day...

"Yes! You're so fucking nosy about everything!" Tom shouted in response.
Tord scoffed. "I am not!"

"Are too!"

"Oh that is BULLSHIT!" Tord crossed his arms and turned around. His back facing Tom.

"No, that is the truth you communist shit. You're always butting into people's businesses and thoughts. Fucking, asshole." Tom snapped back.

Which made Tord scoff and then turn back around. He jabbed a finger onto the taller's chest.

"Shut the hell up, Jehovah's witness! You're a sack of shit! I don't understand why you can't tell me, anyway! You always are hiding shit behind everybody's back!" Tord snapped as he kept jabbing his pointer finger onto Tom's chest.

Glaring.

"Because you don't have to know anything!" Tom grabbed Tord's wrist and shoved the Norwegian to the side.

He grumbled and picked up the bottle, but was tackled by Tord to the floor. This resulted into the bottle shattering a few feet away from them.

They began to wrestle and start punching at each other. Bruises and blood beginning to cover their skins and clothing.

Tom yanked onto Tord's hair and shoved him to the side. Spitting out some blood as he sneered in a whisper.

"I hate you."