11

Tord sighed. "Why can't you understand?" He whispered as he walked passed Tom. Heading into the direction of the stairs. Holding back tears now.

"Wait!" Tom shouted. Going quickly over, grabbing Tord's hood and turning him around.

"What are we fighting for?" Tom asked, helplessly. Tord slightly tilted his head and chuckled. Almost in disbelief, he muttered. "What?"

A tear drops.

"What are we fighting for." Tom repeated. "Damn! If you want to let me go, then just tell me that!" Tord suddenly snapped towards the brit.

"No." Tom got close to Tord's face. He whispered it into his rivals face. Tord suddenly cackled as he held onto Tom's hands now.

An insane smile rises on his face as he eyed up at Tom with love in his eyes. "No?..." He muttered. Tom shakes his head.

"No." He repeated. He couldn't help it now, his heart was pounding hard against his ribcage as he stared at his 'arch nemesis.'

"I love you and despise you." Tom confessed. Tord widened his eyes. The insane expression - washed away. His entire face turned red now. Just like his hoodie.

Tom sighed, blushing. His emotions unraveling like a ribbon being undone.

"Say you want me."
"Say you need me."
"You want me."
"You need me."

"You're gonna be with me."

Tord was in awestruck. His eyes are widened as he his staring helplessly in love at Tom.

Tom sighed, he leaned in close and kissed Tord. The Norwegian is frozen in place with widened eyes for a moment before he closed them and returned the kiss to the brit.

Tom wrapped his arms around Tord's waist as he held the norsk closer to himself.

Tord wrapped his arms around Tom, playing with the back of the brunet's locks as they moved their lips in synchronized motions for a brief moment before they pulled back.

A soft smack left their lips once they separated.

Both of the males felt there faces warm up with blush. Butterflies sworning in their stomachs as they eyed each other with admiration and fuzzy feelings.

Tord raised his hand, resting it onto Tom's racing heartbeat as he fluttered his eyelids for a moment before looking up at Tom.

His lips curled up into a grin as he chuckled softly.

"So that is what the feeling is." He muttered, still in a daze from the kiss that he received from Tom.

Tom chuckled softly. He leaned his head down and whispered into Tord's ear.

"..Yeah."