12

Tord sighed softly as his hand slowly went up and cupped Tom's cheek. He leaned in close and kissed the other male, once again.

Tom returned it imediantly, gripping onto the norsk as he close as he possibly can as things got a bit heated with their kisses.

Tongues began exploring each other's mouths, as they held each other as close as possible. After a moment, they pulled back.

Tord felt drool leak out of his mouth as he bit his lip. Eyeing up at Tom with a smug smile.

"I thought you hated me..." He muttered as he licked his lips. Savoring the taste of the British male's lips that were on his own previously.

Tom clenched his teeth. He turned his head and sneered. "I do."

Tord hummed in amusement. He whispered into Tom's ear. "Are you sure...?" Tom began to stammer and fumble with his words. "I–i– well, ye–ye–yeah! Of course, I hate you.."

His face turned flustered as he glared daggers towards the shorter male wearing the red hoodie.

"Hm." Tord hummed as he leaned up. He began to grin again. "The red means I love you."

Toms face went pale when he noticed Tord grabbed out a gun from his pocket.

He guided the gun up and placed to Tom's chin. He laughed insanely. "Right? You love me, don't you?"

Tom felt a sudden rush of sweat forming on his forehead. Tord sighed as he eyed up at Tom with insanity and love.

"So if I splatter your blood all over this wall.. and taste your blood, does that still mean you love me?" Tord pulled the gun closer to Tom's face.

Tom whimpered out. "You and me, always forever..." Tord slowly pulled the weapon back and stepped backwards. Gripping it in his hand.

He puts his gun back into his hoodie pocket with a grin. "You and me, always forever." Tord repeated and cackled. Lowering his head as his body shakes a bit from the amount of laughter his body has done. It was uncontrollable.

Tom sighed, a small smile began to form on his lips. He walked over. Using his hand, he pulled Tord's chin up.

Making the insanity laugh imediantly fall into dead silent. Tom crashed his lips onto Tord's.

The gun fell out of Tord's hand.