09

"Get inside!" Tom exclaimed as he opened the door. Tord dashed inside. Tom quickly after.

The door shuts, rather loud. Making the door hinges shake a bit. Tom takes a seat on the couch. Lowering his head and holding his head in his hands.

While the Norwegian is leaning against the wall. The window opened as he has a cigar now in between his finger tips.

Taking a deep inhale of the cigar, before he exhaled the white cloud of smoke of the window.

Tom lifted his head, running a hand stressfully through his spiked hair as he glared a bit.

"Next time you better say something." He sneered. Tord turned his head, flicking the cigar out the window.

"I do not need to say shit towards you." Tord snapped in reply. Using his hand - without looking - to slam the window shut.

"Well you're obviously talking to me now." Tom replied with the tone of annoyance. Tord grinned.

"Why'd you call?" He asked the question again. Tom felt a sudden heat rush to his face. "Shut up, Commie!"

"Answer the question, then. Maybe just maybe I'll shut up." Tord laughed softly as he approached the couch. He sits on it. Right next to Tom.

Tom exhaled as he hides his face with his hands. "GAH!" He exclaimed in frustration as he slammed his hands back down on his thighs.

"Because I CARE. okay?!"   Tom admitted. He seethed in anger as he balled his fists. Tears beginning to form in his 'eyes'.

Tord was left.. shocked. Tom contuined this rant, tears began to uncontrollably fall down his face.

"I care about your well-being! I want you to be safe! You don't just go running off like that! You could seriously get fucking hurt! You dumbass! You didn't think anything through you stupid commie! You're very fucking tiny, I don't want you running off like that! I get it, you have weapons, you're good at that sort of shit- but don't EVER leave again unless you say something!"

Tom finished his rant, looking directly towards the norsk with tears streaming down his face.

"OKAY?!"