14

"No, but really." Tord spoke up after a utter silence of pause. He stared deeply into Tom's eyes. His bright red eyes glistening with passion.

"Why do you love me?" Tord asked softly and tilted his head a bit. Tom sighed as he shakes his head. "I don't know.."

"That's not a good excuse." Tord snapped in response. His eyes beginning to narrow.

Tom scoffed. "I don't know, commie! It just, happened! I swore I hated your guts since I ever first met you! But.."

Tord's look softened.

"But?" He muttered.

"I hate you so much, but oh – fuck.  I love you."  Tom confessed as he held onto Tord's hands. Giving them a firm squeeze.

"–I only have eyes for you. You got me, so damn good. I'm locked in a cage of your love. So you don't even try to give me the false hatred towards me. Because we know damn well, we love  each other." Tord replied in a soft tone of voice. His accent thickens in the slightest as he flashed an attractive smile towards the British male.

Tom swooned as he leaned in and kissed Tord again. He couldn't help it.

Tord is his strange addiction.

And he
Loves it.

The Norwegian returned the kiss that he suddenly got from the Brit before he pulled back quickly. A soft laugh escaped out of lips.

"So, it is true?" Tord asked.

Tom blinked. "What?"

"You love me." Tord responded.

"You're my strange addiction."

Tom confessed. His face began to turn a few shades of red as he couldn't help but smile.

"But you love to fight me." Tord spoke up. "You love the burning passion of pissing me the fuck off too, don't you?"

Tom laughed. He cupped Tord's cheek and brushed his thumb onto it. "Oh I did love to fight you. It was only so I can get your attention.  How else would I have you talk to me? Because you're avoidant. And a very secretive fellow, I know your behavior and personality, Tord. I'm not as stupid as you think I am. I'm observant."

Tord glared towards his rival but felt excitement thrill his veins as he got close. He whispered.

"Kiss me, Thomas. Kiss me again."

Tom sighed. His heart fluttered at the thought before he committed the action. He crashed his lips onto the communists once again.

Tord returned the passionate kiss before he pulled his head back. Fluttering open his eyes as if he was in a daze as he lets out a soft chuckle.

Tom hummed. Caressingly holding Tord's cheek as he smiled passionately towards his rival.

"When did it start for you?"he asked.

"What?" Tord snapped out of his daze. Looking up at Tom with clueless eyes. Tom rolled his 'eyes' as he shakes his head.

"When did you start developing feelings for me?" Tom asked, emphasizing 'feelings'.

A sudden rush of warmth dusted onto Tord's face. He laughed nervously as he looked down. Fidgeting with his hoodie strings.

"Well, since we..uh... first met. Actually.."