~15~

"Really?" Tom was.. shocked. He just stared at Tord now. The Norwegian sighed as he laid on his back on Tom's bed. Eyeing up at the ceiling.

"Yes, Thomas. I tried to push these feelings aside, because I thought you actually did despise me." Tord briefly explained as slowly gazed back over at Tom.

Tom shakes his head. "I was stupid." "–You are always stupid." Tord retorted with a smug smile.

"Shut the fuck up." Tom snapped with made Tord chuckle. "Make me~" He purred.

Tom jumped into the bed and pinned Tord's wrists above his head. He leaned in close. "I hate you." He whispered.

"No you don't." Tord grinned as he replied this. Tom didn't speak this time.

He just leaned in and smashed his lips onto Tord's. He is addicted to kissing this man. And he couldn't help it.

Tord returned the kiss and pulled back. Panting softly. "Jeez.. let me breathe." He teased.

Tom chuckled and unpinned the norsk's wrists. "Can I kill you by kissing you?"

Tord laughed. "No." He shortly responded and gave a short kiss to Tom's cheek.

"Cuddle me." He opened his arms and smiled happily. Tom felt his stomach doing flips.

He wrapped his arms around Tord as he held the smaller norsk close to him. The norsk laid his head onto Tom's chest.

He closed his eyes. Imediantly he fell asleep in Tom's arms. The daylight slightly peaking in as a dark blue with some pastel pink from the window.

Tom chuckled as he realized how tired Tord really was. He kissed the communists head.

"I Love You, Rival."

The end.
❤️💙