Sweet Dreams

She got ready for Allison's weird Halloween party. They were all dressed like a fancy ball most going for white, gold, or light blue. Samara had gone or a blood red gown with ruffles across her collar bone. The corset was very tight and there was a lot of chocolate. The struggle was very strong.

She was about to walk down the stairs when she noticed an all too familiar, Max Dennison.

"Max Dennison, stealing candies now are we?" She questioned walking down the stairs to meet him.

"Samara." He said, sipping his hat off faster then light. "I, er, no, I'm not."

"Oh, samara, huh?" His sister loudly said to him laughing.

"I thought you weren't into Halloween." She said picking her dress up slightly, as to not fall down.

"I'm not. I'm just taking my little sister, Dani, around." He excused.

"Sweet." She said looking from him to his sister.

"I always do it." He said proudly.

"My parents made him." Dani instantly corrected.

"Do you guys want some cider?" She then asked. The siblings both giving different answers. She walked off to find Allison. And returned with two cups. One for herself and one for Max.

"So, how's the party?" He asked.

"Boring. Allison made me come." She responded, honestly. "So she wouldn't be bored. But then I was given Candy duty. By the way Dani, I love your costume."

"Thank you." The girl said a large smile crossing her face. "I really like yours, too. Of course, I couldn't wear anything like that because I don't have any... what do you call em Max? Yabos?" Dani ranted. Causes her to chuckle in shock and Max to choke on his drink. "Max likes your Yabos. In fact, he loves em." At this comment she was continually looking towards the boy in question.

"Oh really now?" She said smiling at the boy. "Im really into witches." She added trying to change the subject.

"Really? Me, too. We just learned about those sisters in school." Dani told her.

"Oh, you mean the Sanderson sisters? I know all about them, they're my ancestors. And Alison's mom used to run the museum." Dani's face lit up.

"You're related and a there's museum about them?" She responded, becoming giddy.

"Yeah, but they shut the museum down because... a lot of spooky things happened there." She told her leaning down to Dani's level.

"Well, why don't we go to this old Sanderson house?" Max asked them. "Well, come in. Make a believer out of me." Samara was hesitant at first but soon agreed seeing Maxs face.

"Okay, let me get changed. None of them will miss me." She said running back up the stairs.