Why

They all kept running following Max and the cat "Woah woah, this is a graveyard." Max said.

"It's hollowed ground. Witches can't set foot here." The cat explained to them. Causing both girls eyes to widen.

"He talks." Max said. They all walked in, but as soon as Samara touched the gates her hands felt like they were on fire. Of course, she might not of been a witch, but she definitely had witch blood. There was no way she could stay in the graveyard for too long.

She shoved the gate open non the less and walked in, even if it was painful. It was still better then being with those real witches.

"Over here. I want to show you something. Give you an idea of exactly what we're dealing with.

"William Butcherson? Lost soul?" Max questioned.

"Billy Butcherson was Winifred's lover, right?" Samara asked, she felt like she was about to pass out.

"Yes, she found him sporting with her sister, Sarah." Thackery explained to them. "So she poisoned him and sewed his mouth shut with a dull needle, so he couldn't tell her secrets even in death. Winifred always was the jealous type.

"They're my great, great, great, great, great, something grandparents." She told the group. "And you... are Thackery Binx." She managed to get out.

"Yes and now I know why you look so unwell, you're a witch. Luckily not a true one, otherwise you'd be freezing like a statue right this second." Thackery informed her. Max looked at her concerned, not seeing her state before. "Well come along I want to show you something else, before you die." He tried to joke.

A/N
Please go like and follow my TikTok 😭 hollie6980