A whiter shade of pale

The group had decided to try and find Max and Dani's mom and dad. Unfortunately for them, they were having a party.
"How are we ever gonna find Mom and Dad in this place?" Max questioned or himself.

They were let in without questions and ran up the stairs to hopefully find someone. Which was more easier said then done. "I'm gonna look for mom." Dani shouted over the music.

This left Max and Samara on their own. Only for them to be scared by max's dad dressed as Dracula. "Dad" max said.

"It's not dad its 'dadcula' " He replied. "Oh, my goodness, who must this charming young blood donor be?" He asked.

"Samara Taylor." She smiled reaching out. "Wow, Max letting me meet the parents already?" She turned to him a smiled. He just replied with a sarcastic smile. But it quickly changed.

"Dad! Somethin terrible happened!" Max yelled out.

His dad dropped Samaras hand instantly. "Dani? What's wrong?" He immediately asked him, concerned for his daughter, who wasn't present.

"No, Dani's fine." Max shouted back.

"Good, excuse me. Come her." He grabbed his son by the neck leaving Samara on her own to try and fit in.

However she then noticed the sisters were here and she needed to warn the family quickly. "Max! They're here!" She yelled over to him hoping he heard. She didn't bother checking instead she ran to the stage and jumped on it.

"Hey, cut the music." She said grabbing the microphone.

"I'm in the middle of a song." The singer said getting mad.

"Look, man. It's an emergency. It'll only be for a minute." She told him quickly.

"Everybody listen up!" She shouted. "Your kids are in danger. Three hundred years ago, my ancestors, the Sanderson sisters bewitched people. And now they've returned from their grave." All she heard was laughter from the audience, she looked to Max for reassurance who gave her a nod, while Dani was convincing her parents to listen to Samara. "Hey, man, I'm serious! It's not a joke." She told the guy next to her, who couldn't stop laughing.

"I know this sounds dumb." She continued. "But they're here tonight. They're right over there." She yelled pointing at them. The spotlight found them causing the adults to back away quickly.

"Thank you, dear niece, for that marvellous introduction." Winifred exclaimed causing the crowd to laugh. "I put a spell on you. And now you're mine." She began to sing. Samaras eyes widened trying now to listen to their voice.

"Good joke. Happy Halloween. Thanks." The guy said grabbing the mic off her and patting her shoulder.

"No, I'm serious! I swear!" She responded. But he didn't give her the time she needed and almost threw her off stage. But as soon as the sisters came on stage she ran off landing into Max's arms. Unfortunately they were yet to find Dani.

Luckily soon after she came running towards them herself. "Binx, where are you?" Dani yelled out. But Billy swung his arms around them causing them to scream and try and run off.

"Mom, dad, thank god!" Max yelled finding his parents once again.

"Hey, Samara, great show!" His dad yelled out.

But they just got "cover your ears" in response. They couldn't stay for long when Billy found them again.