Would i lie to you

They had to try and stop them from destroying each other. But as they got there it was too late. "Oh look. Well, well, well." Winnie said catching the attention of her sisters.

"Our little witch returns with her lackeys. What dost thou want here?" She asked.

"You should've read the warning." Becca said from besides Samara.

"Why? What pearls wouldst Book cast at my feet?" Winnie said turning to the young girl. "I read non."

"The power spell? It takes what you value most. Oh, Winnie, you lost this one." Samara said raising an eyebrow at the witch.

"Silence." Winnie said to her. "Thou aren't no witch. Niether art thou, silly child." Winnie said not noticing Sarah float above her, slowly become dust.

Winnie continued to shout, not noticing her other sister joining. She turned around gasping at her sisters.

"The wind. It's stealing my fingers." Sarah said, scared. Slowly they started whisking away further, until they were gone.

Winnie started yelling spells to try and reverse it. "Undo what I have done. I beg of thee." She whispered to Book.

"They were the price you paid." Samara told her.

"Oh, not my sisters." Winnie said, quietly.
"My beloved, infuriating sisters? Why, they were my kin. Of course, I was the pretty one. But they were my passionate partners in unholy mischief. Oh, what fun we had. Oh, book. For old times' sake." Winnie rambled."Can nothing be done? My doing has been my undoing." She said softly chuckling. "My folly, my fate. Oh, what is this feeling? I think it is my heart."

Considering Samara thought she didn't have one, this was sweet. "It's breaking Winifred." Samara said looking up at her ancestor.

"Oh? I cannot bear it. I must find a way." Book moved in Samaras hands, unable to cope with his owners pain.