Miracle of love

Samara stood up, realising it was over. Actually over. She went over and joined Max and Dani. Watching Billy clamber back into his grave and go to sleep.

"Hey, Billy. Thanks." Max added. Samara just gave a small wave to him as he yawned and collapsed backwards.

"Where's Binx?" Dani asked softly. The trio started looking for the small cat.

They found him laying flat behind a grave. Samara had to tell Dani the truth. "He's gone. He's gone, Dani." She said.

"But he can't die, remember?" Dani told her, unwilling. "Wake up, Binx. Binx, wake up."

Samara turned to Max, unsure how to help the girl, she just stroked her hair.

A faint "Dani" was said with Max and Samara being the ones to catch it. "Come on. Please don't be sad for me." Thackery said catching her attention.

"Binx?" She said softly. "Is that you?"

"Yeah" the group stood up to walk toward the ghost. "The witches are dead. My souls finally free." He explained to Samara and Max. "Hey, Max. Thanks for lighting the candle." Max gave him a quick nod in return.

"Thackery." Said a girls voice. "Thackery Binx." She continued.

"It's Emily." He said, tears in his eyes. They watched the boy whisper something to Dani before giving her a kiss on the cheek and running after his sister.

He waved goodbye. Samara and Max had large grins on the their faces and joined him in waving. They walked over to Dani and Max gave her a tight hug as they watched the gates close. Now Samara could finally leave the cemetery and never step foot in one again. Otherwise, she may become simply a statue.