No more i love you's

"Because of me, my little sisters life was stolen. For years I waited for my life to end so I could be reunited with my family. But Winifred's curse of immortality kept me alive. Then one day I figured out what to do with my eternal life. Now, I'd failed Emily, but I wouldn't fail again. When Winifred and her sisters returned, I'd be there to stop them. So for three centuries, I've guarded their house on All Hallows night, when I knew some airhead virgin might light that candle." Thackery explained, Max rolling his eyes at the last comment.

"Nice going, airhead." Dani snarkily said.

"Hey, look, I'm sorry, okay?" He replied then stood up. "We're taking about three ancient hags versus the 20th century. How bad can it be?" Max questioned, seemingly loving to jinx things.

"Bad." Thackery responded.
He noticed Samara opening the book. "Stay out of there." Immediately she shut it.

"Why? I'm a witch to, it might help us." She suggested.

"No! It holds Winifred's most dangerous spells. She must not get it." Thackery told her. Max coming over and took the book out of her hands.

"Well, let's torch the sucker." He said, but it didn't work. When he put the flame to it, it just blew back, away from the book.

"It's protected by magic." Thackery explained. Suddenly they heard loud cackling from above them.

The witches.

They all ran behind one another grasping onto whoever was closest. "It's just a bunch of hocus-pocus!" Winnie yelled out.

"Brave little virgin who lit the candle. I'll be thy friend." Sarah said getting close to group.

"Hey, take a hike!" Samara yelled to her ancestor, waving a branch around. Which was not only hurting Sarah, but also her. But it did help when eventually she flew back.

Their next problem was Winnie yelling to her book, waking it up to fly up to her. Thackery jumped on the book to stop it from going any further.

"Thackery Binx, thou mangy feline." Winnie yelled out with disdain. "Still alive."

"And waiting for you." He replied bravely.

"Thou hast waited in vain, and thou will fail to save thy friends, just as thou failed to save thy sister!" Winnie yelled back, cruelly mocking him.

Max grabbed the book and Samara causing her to almost fall trying to run away from Winnie.

"They can't touch us here right?" Max asked.

"Well, they can't." Thackery replied.

"I don't like the way you said that." Dani said. Samara agreed, she didn't like that at all. As soon as the words left her mouth Winnie started casting a spell that awoke her long dead lover. William Butcherson.
The ground beneath them rumbled, causing them to fall with a scream.

The ground started raising revealing the man himself. Samaras great, great, great, something grandfather. She grabbed Dani's hand as they were separated.

The group and the zombie just looked at each before screaming and running away.
Thackery ran into a tunnel, finally they would leave the graveyard. She jumped in after Dani and fell down onto some dirt.

"Are you okay?" She asked them both. All she got in response was mmm-hmm from Dani.

"What is this place Binx?" Max asked listening to his echo after.

"It's the old Salem crypt." He replied "it connects to the sewer and upto the street." She would finally be able to breath properly again.

"How charming." She added.