Little bird

They had tan outside to a trolley. Finding a boy sat at the steps. "Im gonna go ahead and inference that you're the one responsible for the Sanderson Sisters being alive." He said.

"You brought them back?" Samara asked. "How?"

"Black Flame Candle, Im a...you know." Becca said ashamed. Causing Samaras eyes to widen and back away. "And inference is a noun, not a verb."

"Who cares?" He shouted. "This is why you shouldn't mess around with that witchery."

"Look kid, she didn't do it on purpose." Samara said tired of the groups bickering. The boy didn't even listen to her, instead he just checked her out. Causing her to roll her eyes.

"Yeah! You didn't do it on purpose though, right?" Cassie asked.

"Are you kidding me? Of course, I didn't. Gilbert tricked us into lighting the candle." Becca said getting angry. The girls continued to bicker whilst Samara watched.

"There isn't any point in arguing. We need to stop them, before they take over Salem, again." She told them tired enough already. Her mind trying to think of a plan was stopped when the group noticed Cassies dad entering the garage, where they just locked the witches up.

"Wait dad!" Cassie yelled running over, preventing her dad from touching the sisters.

"Another little Traske." Winnie chuckled. "The bloodline continues."

"Who are these women." He asked. Not receiving an answer instead just salt being poured as he walked. Samara jumped out before it could trap her. She then walked away so the mayor could shout as his daughter.

The witches grabbed Cassie, which caught her attention due to the screams. She quickly ran after her, getting reminded of Dani all those years ago.

"No!" She yelled out reaching for the girl, instead bright yellow bolts emitted from her. She had never been able to do that before. All the memories from Halloween 1993 emerged, all the feelings of Dani, her own daughter, and now Cassie. It was all too much. Her powers had boosted.

She heard the two girls behind her questioning what Becca had done. "You're a witch?" Samara asked turning around.

"No! Yes. I don't know?" Becca said, starting to ramble.

"It's something about this night. It must be." Opening her hands again to let out a small bolt of yellow, signifying the tale about the Sanderson descendant being true. "Look figure it out later, we gotta get Cassie." Samara then said seeing the girls faces.

"They're going to the woods!" Izzy said starting to run. A lot of running was happening again, in one night.