Waiting in vain

They had made it through the woods seeing a man go flying above them. "Should we?" Becca asked.

"No!" Samara replied continuing forward, avoiding falling branches.

She grabbed a tree before she fell. Feeling the girls follow quickly behind her "what do we do?" Izzy asked.

"You two, are gonna get Cassie. Bring her to a safe spot and do not. I repeat do not, let her out of your site till sunrise." She said remembering how her and max's foolishness let Dani get kidnapped again.

"What about you?" Becca asked.

"I'll face those witches. For once and for all." She said turning back around watching their 'cauldron' become brighter and brighter. "Becca" watching said girls hands become blue. "Use it. Even if you think you don't." She smiled reassuringly.

The girls waited by the tree hoping for Samara to create a distraction. The woman walking around the trees, thinking of a distraction.

"Hey witches!" She shouted.

"Oh! Curse thy descendant!" Winifred yelled whipping around to meet Samara.
"Thy does look good for thee age."

"Oh why thank you Winifred." She said sarcastically. "I've even had a kid. Continue the bloodline I suppose." She jested with them. Catching Izzy untying Cassie in the corner of her eyes.

Soon Becca joined her causing Samara to grab her. "I thought we had a plan." Samara said with fear.

"Yeah well, more the merrier." Becca said swirling her blue hands.

"Edward is a witch?" Sarah said shrieking.  Samara threw out her own hands to reveal a yellow bolt. "As is she?" Sarah continued unsure where to look.

"I knew they smelled awful." Winnie said in shock of their new found powers. But Samara and Becca looked at each other, with Samara giving a wink before pointing her hand out towards Winifred. Yellow and blue lightning stuck Winnie at the same time.

The blue faded quiet quickly but the yellow managed the cause Winnie slight pain before, it to, faded off.

"The little witches against the most powerful coven in history." Winifred said laughing to her sisters. "Sisters, who do you think is going to win?"  Winnie charged up a ball of lightening aiming it at Becca.

Samara jumped out infront of the girl, but Winnie's hand was hit, by a pinecone

"She's got her own coven, you witch." Cassie yelled, talking about Becca. They continued to throw pinecones. Making both Becca and Samara laugh and start zapping them again.

Suddenly Sarah let out a blast of lightening. Making everyone freeze. She continued to do so. Mary also joined in.

This caused Samaras eyes to widen in shock. Now they all had powers. Dani would freak out if she saw this.

She also noticed a very familiar head sitting on the witches cauldron, so she walked towards it slyly. "Hello Billy." She whispered smiling. He gave a smile back, as his lips were sewn shut again.

But before she could grab him she was shot in the stomach flinging her back. Winnie started yelling at her sisters for messing about with their powers.

"I am not a fool." Sarah started. "I am a good and loyal sister, and I expect to be seen as such."

From over by some rocks Samara threw her fist up in respect. "You go Sarah." She said.

"Shit up and get going!" Winnie yelled over Mary and Samara. And like a wet paper towel, Sarah folded. Listening to her sisters demand.

"You don't have to do this!" Samara yelled noticing book floating. "You have a choice, you know."

"What choice would that be, my dear, Samara?" Winifred said.

"Oh, shut up you old hag. I was talking to book." She replied getting herself up. She reached out letting him come towards her. She ran towards Becca grabbing her.