There must be an angel

The group ended running far away from the house, hoping to escape the witches and Billy, the hid behind a fish shop.

The peace didn't last long when Max started, violently, kicking bins. "This is real bad!" He yelled.

"Max, come on. Calm down." Samara said to him.

"Look I want you to take Dani back to your house and don't let her out of your sight!" He yelled, obviously fearful for his parents and his sisters safety.

"Max, I'm not leaving you." Dani cried. Suddenly the door opened, causing them all to duck watching someone reach in and take a large fish out.

"Uh-oh." Binx suddenly said. Causing them all to turn and get straight back down again.

Suddenly a large bang sounded due to Samara trying to stand up and the rusty oven door coming straight open. Luckily, it didn't alert the witches of their whereabouts. Instead it gave her an idea, causing her to grin at Max.

Later they were in the school, letting max have fun. Currently that was howling into the microphone to gather the witches attention.

The witches, of course, fell right into their trap. Going down to the Furness room and stepping in. Samara slammed the door shut, with the help of Max and pressed the button to burn them. The group watched them being set on fire. "Farewell, Winifred Sanderson." Max yelled as his sister did a cartwheel in joy. Samara ran around landing in Maxs arms who hugged her yelling out.

They loudly ran across the streets, finally free from the witches. Samara took Dani lifting her and swinging her about. "Come on, Binx! Let's go home." Dani yelled at the cat, who ran after her.