Thorn in my side

They had finally made it the ladder into the streets with Binx taking them about 5 different ways before reaching his destination.

Max opened the manhole cover to let Binx walk out but all they heard was "Binx, look out!" This cause Dani to start crying in fear.

They all crawled out seeing the cat squashed. Samara quickly hugged Dani not wanting to watched the cat hurt much no longer.

"It's all my fault." Max said, stressing. But Samara grabbed his jacket.

"Max, it's not your fault." She told him sincerely. But her eyes quickly widened as she saw Binx regaining life. "Max." She whispered tugging at his jacket once again.

"I hate it when that happens." The group almost laughed at his calmness to his own death. "What? I told you can't die. Dani, you all right?" He asked the girl.

"Yeah" she said smiling.

"Okay, then, let's go." That cat responded.

The group saw a police officer and ran to him. "Officer, officer!" Dani yelled to him.

"Officer, we need you're help." Samara said.

"What's the problem." He asked the group.

"Tell him." Dani told Max.

"Go ahead, Max." Samara said, trying to convince him to be the one saying all this crazy stuff.

"Well... you see, I just moved here. It's like this, I..." He tried and failed to explain to the officer. "I broke into the old Sanderson house and I brought the witches back from the dead." He said honestly. "See, I even have the book."

"You lit the Black Flame Candle?" The officer asked.

"Yeah." Max replied.

The officer got off his bike and went to talk to them in the sidewalk. "And he's a virgin." Dani yelled just incase the officer didn't know.

"Come here." The policeman said directly to Max. They couldn't here the conversation much after that.

Only "I'll get it tattooed on my forehead, okay?" Max said loudly.

"Look, officer, this is not a prank." Samara told him.

"Hey! I put my life on the line to protect this community and you punks pull this?" The officer questioned causing both Max and Samara to become annoyed at his ignorance. "Get outta here."

"Come on, Dani." Samara said glaring at the man.

"Take that cat with you." He added.