When tomorrow comes

They had decided using max's dads car was the best plan and the quickest. So when they finally arrived they didn't waste a second in bursting the door open, but Samara stayed in the car waiting for a quick getaway.

But also, for Max to give her the signal, where she turned the lights on to hopefully convince the witches it was sunrise. She saw them running out and gestured for them to hurry up.

"Samara!" Dani said rushing into her arms. They quickly got everyone in and started to set off, max struggling first. Unfortunately, a traffic of children got in their way preventing them from going much further.

"Step on it, max!" Dani yelled as they escaped the children.

"Are they following us?" Max asked Samara.

She looked behind and saw nothing "no."

"Good" he smiled at her. It didn't last long when they saw Winifred in Max's window.

"Pull over! Let me see your drivers permit." She yelled towards him. Then she grabbed a hold of him to try and pull him out, this was prevented by Dani and Samara pulling him back in. "Resisting arrest?" She tried again. Only to end up in a tree.

They all drove to the cemetery, which Samara was not happy about, she knew it was for Dani's greater good. Quickly she ran up waiting for Max to open the gates this time.

The girls waited for Max after running away from Billy. "Max, run, move!" Samara yelled running towards Billy to bash his head off.

"Wait, wait, no! No! No." He said preventing her from doing anything. "He's a good zombie. Come on." Max explained, grabbing Samara to move with him.

"Come on. We'll have to hold them out til dawn." Thackery said. Samara already started to feel sick she wasn't sure how long she could stay here.

Max passed her the salt from his bag so she could put it around Dani, in Billy's grave.

"Here they come! Billy, guard Dani. Max, Samara, spread out." Binx ordered them.

She saw Sarah coming straight towards her "hello granddaughter." She said giggling.

"Hi grandmother." She replied smiling the throwing salt at the woman, causing her to spin out of control and scream. Unfortunately Sarah came back and she had no salt left to throw. So she quickly ducked to avoid Sarah's grasp and ran over to Max. They crawled over to the grave, but there was no sign of Billy or Dani.

Until they watched Winifred pick her up. "Dani!" Max yelled. All three ran after the witches, to no avail.

They watched Thackery run up the tree a leap for Winifred causing her to drop the potion, which Max caught. "Give me that vial." Winnie yelled.

"Put her down or I'll smash it!" Max threatened.

"Smash it and she dies!" Winnie threatened further.

"Max!" Samara yelled out trying to get to him. She was prevented by Billy, who held her back. It was too late Max had drunk the vile and threw it behind him.

"Now you have no choice!" He yelled to her. "You have to take me" he said.

"No! Max, you can't!" She yelled struggling in Billy's grasp. Winnie put down Dani.

"What a fool to give up thy life for thy sister's." Winnie said throwing her away to pick Max up.

"Dani!" Samara yelled running over with Billy.

"Samara, Billy." Dani yelled back. The three watched Max be lifted up by Winnie unable to help.

They watched as Mary tried to get to her sister but they grabbed hold of the cable hanging on the floor. "Harder!" Samara instructed. Mary called for Sarah's help who grabbed a hold of her sister to pull her up. "Let go...now!" She told them. This caused the sisters to go flying above Winnie.

Soon after Winnie hit the floor crawling towards Max, just as she was about to suck the life from him she realised she was on the ground. Causing her to call for book one last time before freezing in stone. Her sisters exploded, her following soon after due to the sun.