Denial

Touya is mad.
He'd practically been forced into this situation, thanks to Shigaraki's foul mood, which he didn't even understand when he hadn't seemed to mind the fact they had kissed yesterday. And then when hoping Star wouldn't want to be alone at the bar, she'd let him down by agreeing because of her need to placate.
He almost wished that Twice hadn't distracted her from the photo on Shigaraki's phone screen earlier, because he knew for a fact if little Star had seen the image of Moonfish as well as Shigaraki's demand for Touya to recruit him, she wouldn't have allowed Touya to leave the bar.

He'd tried talking to the escapee, putting on the almost sleazy persona he'd adopted and utilised on the streets, something Giran had later on helped him perfect.
Moonfish had little interest in talking to Touya, however, mumbling a few incoherent words before blades are flying towards Touya, him only narrowly avoiding being stabbed in multiple places as he bolts to the side, one of his arms getting caught and sliced, not that Touya could really feel it thanks to the extensive nerve damage there.

"That ain't a good way to get yourself hired." Touya leers, only throwing a quick glance towards the gash on his arm, trying to look unbothered by it.

He could tell was deep even in the darkness, and blood was pouring down his arm, but he doesn't draw any attention to it. As long as his staples were still intact, he could fix whatever else was damaged.
He presses it into his side, trying to subtly apply pressure. If he'd learned anything from his time alone on the streets, it was that you could not expose any kind of weakness to anyone. Especially not escaped death row inmates.
He strains his ears to listen to the mans crazed ramblings, taking careful steps forward.

When he finally understands what he's saying through his extended teeth, his blood does run cold for a second.
'Flesh'.
The creepy, restrained man was practically begging for flesh.
Touya prides himself on being pretty unshakeable, he'd been through and seen some shit during his time, but a death row convict with a yearning for flesh was enough to even get him a little spooked.
He presses his arm into his side a little harder, thinking of little Star, and how she needed him. She was too young, too soft to go through the loss of someone else who was important to her.

"We can getcha flesh." Touya promises, tilting his head lazily to one side. "Lots'a it."

Moonfish pauses, a few of his teeth retracting.

"Flesh?" He asks, distrustfully.

"Shigaraki needs men to hijack a training camp at UA." Touya shrugs. "Gonna have a fair few students an' pros there."

Moonfish's rambling turns into a whispered conversation with himself, and he seems to sway his body from side to side slightly as he does so.

"If you're game, come back here in a week. We'll have a warp gate here for ya." Touya continues, pulling his burner out to make a note of the co-ordinates. "An' try not to get caught in the meantime."

He takes a couple steps back, distrustful of turning his back towards the clearly insane man.
The blades shooting from Moonfish's mouth retract fully, and he just continues mumbling to himself as he paces around the dark, abandoned building that he'd been rumoured to be in. At least he hadn't gone straight for Touya like he had all the others that had tried approaching him before.
Touya was incredibly light on his feet however, so maybe the added stealth had benefitted him.

He watches Moonfish's movements for a couple of seconds more, his eyes scanning the man opposite, searching for potential danger before he decides he's safe to turn his back to him.
He tries to saunter off rather than rush off, trying to hold up the indifferent demeanor in front of the ex convict, not wanting to show any emotion towards the fact he was losing a lot of blood.
The pain was non-existent, thankfully, otherwise he may have had more of an issue holding it together until he was out of the building and around the corner, in a darkened alleyway, sending hasty coordinates to Shigaraki, gripping his arm in his hand, ignoring the blood pouring from his fingers as he looks around the alley.