Handsy

Touya's hand slides under Shigaraki's waistband as he licks a stripe up his boss' neck.
Shigaraki was clearly nervous, but Touya was doing a better job of hiding his nerves. Admittedly, it'd been a while since he'd been with someone that didn't have the same anatomy as him, and he'd never been with someone who was transitioning before, anyway.
This was new ground for him, and it was very possible that he'd be dead if he utters the wrong words or does anything to displease Shigaraki.

He's a little surprised that Shigaraki doesn't appear to be wearing any boxers, expecting to tease a little before doing anything further.

"Damn boss, that keen?" He teases, playing off his surprise.

"I wasn't expecting this, if that's what you're implying." Shigaraki hisses, scowling underneath him.

Touya grins, running his fingers over Shigaraki's hip bones teasingly, deciding to tease him a little longer before indulging him for that attitude.
He runs his tongue up his boss' neck, licking the wounds there, old and new, and eliciting a shiver from the man underneath him.

"I have things to do, Dabi." Shigaraki hisses.

"Like play your little loser game?" Touya responds, kissing just under Shigaraki's jawline.

"That game's provided more entertainment for me than you're doing right now." Is the dry response.

A challenge.
Touya loves challenges.
He nips at Shigaraki's neck, which apparently is a massive sensitive spot for him, and dips his hand between Shigaraki's legs. Sure enough, there's no sign of arousal, and although it hurts the ego a bit, Touya persists, using his index and middle finger either side of Shigaraki's engorged clit to rub at it indirectly.

The choked noise that leaves Shigaraki is delicious.

"You were saying?" Touya asks, his voice husky beside Shigaraki's ear.

"Shut up." Is the hissed response.

Touya takes the chance to stick his fingers in Shigaraki's mouth while it's open, the movement so quick that it even takes his partner by surprise.
Crimson eyes widen and then narrow as this happens, a muffled complaint threatening to pass his lips.

"Suck 'em." Is Touya's order.

Honestly he's half expecting to hear an uttered 'red', but Shigaraki simply stares at him with a scowl for a moment before sighing and beginning to run his tongue over Touya's fingers, looking away with quickly reddening cheeks.
Touya can't help but relish in the control he has over one of the most dangerous people in Japan right now, watching with a huge smirk, unable to stop himself from catching his lip between his teeth.
God, he can't remember the last time he did this because he wanted to rather than needed to.

"That'll do." He grunts, pulling his fingers out of Shigaraki's mouth and sliding his hands down his pants again.

Shigaraki chokes on a surprised grunt again when Touya's fingers go either side of his clit again, the extra lubrication from Shigaraki's spit on his fingers makes it a lot easier for him to slide his fingers against him like he wants.
Shigaraki's back arches slightly when Touya keeps up his ministrations, hovering over the smaller man, his lips ghosting over his as he pants with every press of Touya's fingers.

"You're so hard." Touya breathes, kissing Shigaraki's neck again when his back arches again.

He's not even being dramatic. He really is hard. He can feel his clit pulsing from his touch.
It gives Touya the confidence he's doing something right considering there's no wetness that he was used to.
Shigaraki is apparently too overwhelmed for words as Touya fumbles around trying to find a way to touch him that he enjoys even more, little gasps and broken moans leaving him with every touch.
And man, Touya likes those. Likes it way more now he's actively participating in a situation like this.