All Clear

It started with a single text from the doctor Shigaraki had sent their tests off to.
At first, Touya had been confused, scowling at the screen as he read the words that didn't mean anything to him at first, but soon managed to figure it out the further he read.
All clear. He was all clear.
He feels the weight he hadn't even known he was carrying lift from his shoulders, and he glances over at his boss who's balls deep into a gaming session with Spinner as Star leans on Touya, drinking her juice.

And he tries so hard throughout the day to get a moment alone with Shigaraki to talk about it, but naturally it doesn't happen.
Spinner takes a few hours up of Shigaraki's time, and then Toga begs to train with him because she's a twisted kid who's desperate to see Shigaraki bleed one way or another.
And naturally, Touya can't get out of helping Star learn. She needed to know the basics, even if she couldn't go to an actual school. And when he manages to get Star to run off to play 'magic' with Compress, Spinner ends up begging Touya to join him in the gym because he needs someone to spot him, and by the time he's done with him, it's Star's bedtime.

He goes back to his usual method of waiting for her to be asleep before sliding out of the bed and going to Shigaraki's room, letting himself in without knocking a warning.
Unexpectedly, Shigaraki is reading through several printouts intensely, his hairless brows furrowed. Touya had honestly expected him to be on that damn game again, not doing work.

"What is it, Dabi?" The young leader asks bluntly.

"Tests came back." Touya replies, sitting on the edge of Shigaraki's bed. "Clean as a whistle."

"Congratulations." Shigaraki replies dryly.

Alright. So he was in one of his, admittedly rare, bitchy moods.

"S' the matter, boss?" Touya asks, making sure to keep a teasing lilt to it.

"I'm trying to work, and you're distracting me." Is the blunt answer back.

Touya rolls his eyes, and mouths a sassy 'ooh', but doesn't utter another word. He wanted to spend the night with Shigaraki, and wasn't going to move until he was done with his work.
They sit in the same room, Touya being obediently silent and Shigaraki rifling through the papers here and there, filling the empty space with the sound of that and the scratching of his pen.
When he's done, his pen clatters to the desk and he turns in his chair to face Touya.

"You're seriously that desperate?" He asks with vague amusement.

"Yup. Get on my lap." Touya demands with a sleazy, lazy grin.

Shigaraki cocks a brow. "Why should I?"

Touya frowns. "Huh?"

"Why should I get on your lap?" Shigaraki asks, cocking his head and smirking coldly at him, amusement dancing in those ruby eyes. "You came in here without knocking, disrupted my work, and can't even be bothered to say 'please'."

Touya deadpans at him. "Let me make it up to you, then."

Shigaraki leans back in his seat, eyeing him with amusement for a moment before getting up and straddling Touya in one swift movement, wrapping his hands around his neck and dipping his thumbs into Touya's jaw to tilt his head back.
Touya's more than happy to play along, his hands gliding along his lover's thighs and the staples lining his palms catching on Shigaraki's clothing a little.
Their lips meet, Shigaraki's dry skin catching his scarred bottom lip in a way that meant he could feel it. Touya grips his sides to pull him further up his lap, to move him closer, his lips opening against his hungrily, their tongues meeting a lot less clumsily than before.

Shigaraki kisses him until he's breathless, and then pulls away, beginning to get off his lap.
Touya frowns, tightening his grip on Shigaraki's waist.