Chapter 1: Comet

I woke up in a dimly lit and humid place. I rose up my head, only to realize my body was resting on a cushion of dark grass.
No physical injuries, just a terrible migraine. When I finally managed to get up on my feet, I had a better understanding of my situation: I was at the bottom of a natural cavity.
It shouldn't have been to hard to get out, but even before I could unfold my wings, an orange light lit up the mouth of the pit.

A shining, defined silhouette. An imposing figure, useful only to intimidate others. Or to make them feel safe.
The big man jumped right into the pit.
It's a heavy landing, but once down there his face, mostly covered in flames, lights up my surroundings.
His sharp turquoise eyes quickly examined me.
I don't even have the time to speak up, in a blink he grabs me towards him with his massive, strong arm. He could've easily crushed me between his bicep and his torso, but he's just that good at his work.
He carries me out of that hole like I'm a fragile lily.

Once out, he was ready to fly away in the night, but my voice reaches for him this time.

"Wait! Thank you."

He turns to me, glaring. Now that I was out of danger, he probably thought I was just a pebble that was slowing him down.
Nonetheless.
That was, a fateful encounter.

"I am one of your biggest fans. I don't have anything for you to sign, but I'd be glad if-"

The man approached me with heavy footsteps. He lifted up my hand, toring apart a piece of my white jacket.
I was taken aback by the rudeness - But that was simply that man's modus operandi: Straight to the point.

"Your name?"
For the first time I heard his husky voice.
"It's Y/N."

He then wrote on the fabric with his finger enveloped in fire - an incredibly precise application of his quirk.

"From Endeavor.
To Y/N."

Nothing too fancy, as to be expected. Once my autograph was returned, he quickly dismissed me, flying away propelled in the sky.
From those on the ground, he looked like a comet.
But no matter how far and hazy it seemed.
My hand had to reach for that star.